Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
Totally. ^_^
Miria
Miria
I'll breed it on there, maybe you'd like a female back with the move?
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
That would be awesome! Thanks!
Miria
Miria
Sure thing! I've got your mons ready, got a perfect Murkrow too which I'll send ya. ^_^
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
I've got your stuff ready - let me know when you can trade! :)
Miria
Miria
Woop! Don't know which time you're on but i can trade now and 4 hours on... then I'll be back like late late tonight =P
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
You posted that at 2:45 AM my time - what time zone are you?
Miria
Miria
Oh dear.... =P I'm on gtm +1 hour. I'll be around in a cpuple hours now! =]
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
Are you still on? I can trade now.
Miria
Miria
Yeah I'm around. =]
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
Perfect! Just coming online now.
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
I don't think I've transferred the apricorn mons yet - just give me a minute to do so. :)
Miria
Miria
Sorry, did you already have a bulbasaur in a nest ball? I'll send something else in that case. =] Were we also going to trade for that timid Taillow? Perhaps you wanted something more for that!
Miria
Miria
Oh of course. ^_^
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
Dang! I knew there was something of yours I forgot to breed! Luckily I have a flawless parent in the box, so it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get a fresh one for you.
Miria
Miria
Awwwe that's sweet of you, thank you! ^_^
Miria
Miria
Breeding Donphan meanwhile, would you like one? Adamant, 4 EMs in s Heavy ball? Catching one with HA in luxury ball soon too...
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
Thank you! That would be awesome!
Miria
Miria
I'll send you two babies when I'm done breeding them! ^_^ I think you might be bugged out by the way, can't trade?
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
I'm just doing a trade with Eppie at the moment - I also still have to get Taillow bred (doing laps around the Resort atm) so I'll initiate the trade ASAP.