Mistrals
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• let's see, 8 episodes a day so far, 277 episodes, over a month assuming I watch 8 episodes a day
    When can you play for NU Seeded tour? I'm gmt -3 and have almost all nights and next saturday to play.
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    alright, I am GMT-7, I can play whenever about 5:00-10:00 PM my time on weekdays, pretty much whenever on the weekend
    Welp you got the coinflip, you fight me now. My timezone is gmt+1 and preferably i would like to get it done either today or tomorrow since i have stuff for this weekend. I don't have school anymore so i basically have time whenever today and tomorrow. Just give me the times youre available or hit me up on PS.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Uh 1 am would be doable for me, definitely not optimal but it could do.
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    guess you couldn't wait any more, sorry
    I did warn it'd be like 5, finally ready at like 4:45
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    sorry i fell asleep ._. maybe i can schedule smth for my sunday evening/night does that work for you?
    Hi we're up for the NU League, when would you like to play? I'm GMT -7
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    just take the win, I don't feel like playing and I've got things I need to do irl. sorry
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    There's an extended deadline till the 22nd and they're making everyone re-contact. ...do you want to play now I guess?
    hey, playin for nupl. gmt -4, would really prefer to play tomorrow or wednesday after 6pm if possible bc im leaving for vacation soon. lmk if you cant do this
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    yeah sure, sounds good, I'd prefer Wednesday, somewhere in 7-8 pm your time sound good?
    qsns
    qsns
    works for me, thanks :)
    yeah we're meant to play for nupl, gmt +1, give me times etc etc
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    so I found out today I'm getting dragged out to do smth on saturday, probably won't be around to play til like 3, should we just schedule for sunday
    Mistrals
    Mistrals
    got home earlier than I expected
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    we can play soon then, just got home
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄THE SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    When would you like to play for NU league thing? I am GMT-7 and available after 5:30pm on weekdays and after ~6:45pm on weekends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…