Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It's alright. It might just take a bit since I'm currently also working on translations of Smogon's Flying Press for the French community, but I'll def. provide you with the best possible result. I found all of the Wants I had in my thread and I can now focus on different things here on Smogon as well.

Just a tiny nitpick: While it's called "Pension" in the German language, it's called "Daycare" in the English language. :)

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
No problem. Take your time :D
Yeah I saw you got your Wants. Congratulations~

I thought so. It sounded wrong xD
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you very much. Despite having found all of my Wants, this doesn't however mean that I won't trade anymore. It's really only that I can place emphasis now on a variety of other projects now as well. I'm def. planning on getting you at least the flawless parents. I'll let you know once I have them ready.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings Steve, I was just trading Mr.Legofigure11 the 2 Pokémon that he wanted from my thread and he traded me two of Victini's Munchlax spitbacks. I got a female Thick Fat Heavy Ball Munchlax with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Self-Destruct and Curse. It has 31/31/31/0/31/31 IVs but unfortunately a Modest nature. If you want it, you can have it of course.

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah that's good :D Do you have a male one with 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Only ability and IVs matter for the male parent.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Eh no, the Munchlax I described above is a female. I can however try to get a male Munchlax with your desired IVs and ability if you want.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah. Thank you very much :D
Then I take the male and the female one to start breeding myself.
Do you want anything in compensation for your effort?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Eh, hello? You already helped me out significantly by checking the Egg Shiny Values of a plethora of eggs for me recently when I working on the 2 Breeding Projects for Gabe, remember? You'll receive the 2 Munchlax's for absolutely free. :)

I'll let you know once I have the male counterpart as well.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Okay if you say so :x
I would prefer a Snorlax for the male part. It's easier for you, too xD
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Hah, no biggie man. I'm in no position to ask for a compensation of any kind. This is just me trying to reciprocate your generous favors. Again, these Breeding Projects meant a lot to me and you invested a lot of time and patience into the checking of the eggs. I always give back to people that help me out in general, you're of course no exception. Thanks for the generous offer, but this time it's me who gives something to you for a change. :)

Also sure, I'll work with Snorlax. I'll start working on it as we speak.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Nice. Take your time! I'm not in a hurry.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright I got your Snorlax. Let me know whenever you got a moment and I can trade you both the Snorlax and the Munchlax.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I'm ready to trade. I'll be online just send a trade request when you're available~
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Can you give me the Incence back? I need it xD
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, I already equipped it to the Munchlax in advance. :)

I'm hopping online now.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Thank you very much for the parents =)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thanks for the Skarmorys as well. You didn't really need to give them to me though, I feel bad for taking them. I was the one that wanted to give you something back for helping me out a lot, not the other way around. I'll keep them as trophies though.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Hey they're free anyway (Look at my thread) xD So don't trade them. You can give them away for free though =)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, I remember your Giveaway. And no worries, I'm not gonna trade them. You're far too kind, you know that? :)

Best greetings.