Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings Steve, here's a short update of the Munchlax/Snorlax project. I managed to hatch a female x/x/31/x/31/31 Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax with Curse, Pursuit and Whirlwind as Egg Moves. I am however not exactly sure yet what to do next. Should I evolve your Munchlax now and breed Self-Destruct on the female with 2 Snorlaxes and then proceed to get the IVs on another Munchlax while breeding with an Incense?

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I think I gave you a male Munchlax, right? So you need to evolve this first.

1) The female was a normal Snorlax in a Heavy Ball. So I would breed a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female Snorlax with Thick Fat and the 3 Egg moves. (You can use your bred Snorlax with x/x/31/x/31/31 and a 6*31 Ditto for that)

2) The next thing would be to put a 6*31 Ditto with Destiny Knot and the Snorlax with Self-Destruct holding the Incence into the pension. Hatch a better male and evolve it and repalce the other Snorlax with it. You repeat this process until you get a male Snorlax with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Self-Destruct. (Nature doesn't matter)

Then put the male one from 1) and the female one from 2) into the pension. Giving the male one the Incense and the female one the Desitny Knot. (I think it doesn't matter which one you give the Incence. However, I'm not 100% sure)
Now you need luck to hatch a Munchlax which has Thickfat and Adamant and a ESV which matches to a TSV xD So please contact me if this takes too long. I will take over from there.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
And thank you very much for your effort. I really appreciate it :D