Smogon Forums

draintheoceans
draintheoceans
Sure, that would be fine.
Miria
Miria
Right... I'd forgotten what a pain it is to breed for Self Destruct, needs to hold Full Incense and thus cannot hold Everstone for the nature with Destiny knot for the IVs. =P I'll have to get the Snorlax I have cloned instead, but then I'd like to ask for a breeding project in return. ^_^ A female of Omastar or Cranidos, I've got the mothers in special balls but not the egg moves I thinks... How's that sound?
draintheoceans
draintheoceans
Sure. I can breed you that Omastar. :) What egg moves do you want?

Also, my FC is in my signature unless you want to send the parent through GTS, in which case I'll deposit something.
Miria
Miria
I don't mind an actual trade! I'll add your FC. =) Although I realised Omastar needs a hidden power Electric, think you said something about not being able to breed that so perhaps I'll send the Cranidos instead. It's in a dream ball. It's already got Crunch and Hammer Arm, but I'd like Curse and Whirlwind added to it as well as egg moves! =) Would like an adamant nature on her, prefer Mold Breaker but if you get the hidden ability first that's fine too! Would be nice with the mother back when you're done, or another female spitback. hehe
draintheoceans
draintheoceans
I'm a bit busy with stuff irl. I'll get to you on Friday at the latest. Sorry for the delay, and I'll be happy to help with Cranidos.

(I finally found this IV Calculator, but it's a bit confusing, and I don't have any HP Dittos anyways sorry :/)
Miria
Miria
If you'd rather have a Dive Balm Omanyte I can provide you with a HP Electric Ditto to breed with the female. ^_^ Think it has the egg moves too already. Up to you what you'd prefer to do though!

Sure, we'll speak again on Friday then. =]
draintheoceans
draintheoceans
Miria
Miria
The way I do it is first getting an all 31 IV in the relevant stats, usually minus the attack. =P Then start breeding for the 30 IVS. I find it easier to keep track on it that way. The IV checker will tell you all the 31 IVS, if it's still outstanding quality and he hasn't mentioned the stats I want 30 in I go to the hidden power lady and see what it has. Sometimes the same spread can be two different types depending on the even or uneven number of the attack stay. It's all good either way. ^_^ Then I go to the battle maison where they auto level my mons to 50 (save beforehand) and just type the stats in the iv checker. =]
Miria
Miria
Or is it battle institute that does that? lol either way, it's a battle test thing but it's useful since it auto levels them and I reset after checking the stats. ;)
draintheoceans
draintheoceans
Oh. That's smart. Whichever one you want, then. :)
Miria
Miria
Hehe, you pick the one you want as you'll keep a copy of it too! ^_^ Or pick whichever will be easier or more fun to breed. I don't mind as I'll be breeding the other one. =P
draintheoceans
draintheoceans
If it weren't for ball combo, I'd go with Omanyte, but I'll have to choose Cranidos for Dream Ball :p