Test Bot #
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're paired on dou ssnl, I'm GMT +2 and would rather play on Friday or on the weekend
    hi! paired 4 ssnl. I have quite a shit week, sorry for the specific schedules >_>
    Tuesday: 18:00 - 23:00
    Wednesday: 16:30 - 23:00
    Thursday: 21:00 - 23:00
    Friday: 15:00 - midnight
    On weekend im free from 17:00 till midnight or so. GMT -5 :3
    when do u wanna play for SSNL?
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    Preferably 6pm and later on the night (CST). I can be more flexible on the weekends though.
    marilli
    marilli
    play on weekends then? im east coast time and ill still probably be around for weekdays. up to you but if u want latenight id probs prefer weekends
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    Weekends sounds good. Thanks. See you then!
    Test Bot # was last seen: Today at 2:38 PM

<3 <3
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    Guess who's back. Test Bots back! Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back.... dalum dalum dalum dalum dalum~
    When play gmt +6
    feen
    feen
    Ugh that doesnt work for me since I have class
    Can you play now by any chance?
    feen
    feen
    I can make it 8pm your time on Saturday, not on Sunday.
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    I'll try to be online at that time then. And I really got to sleep. Its 1am here and I got to head to work.
    Hey, were paired for seasonals round 2. I'm GMT -4 and am available from about 7-9 Wednesday and Friday night, and basically all day on Saturday and Sunday. Can't play Thursday, probably. When works for you? I'd prefer to play on the weekend if possible, but I can play on weeknights if you need to.
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    I've been online throughout your suggested times, so I'll just remind you that tomorrow is our last day. I'll be online 9am-12am PST.
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I'm sorry for missing those times; I've had an unusually busy week at school. I'm online and ready to play whenever you are.
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    I'll be out to eat breakfast. Take it easy at school.
    Yo, nice TR team(I will steal it), but don't you think life orb kyu-b will be more potent under tailwind with fusion bolt over sub
    u submitted a pretty nice team, Test Bot :d Bolt Strike > Fusion Bolt, though. Also you may want to consider going special Lando-T with Earth Power, Sludge Bomb, HP Ice, Stone Edge mainly b/c Earth Power isn't halved by Grassy Terrain.
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    You pointed out really good flaws in my teams. Thank you!
    ninja'ed you on double kick terrakion :p
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    normally, i wouldn't recommend double kick on Terrakion as it very weak, and you only need one Fighting STAB move.
    Solerme
    Solerme
    yeah well that guy seemed a lot scared of dark void, he asked for that and lum double kick terrakion was the answer i guess :|
    when dubs ssnls I'm GMT -5 and open most of the week
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    We can face anytime on weekends. I'm PST, but just in case I have a certain plan, I'll notify you perhaps a day before.
    when are your finals over? I can play during the weekend my time hopefully (GMT+10)
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    sorry to hear that man, let me know how it goes so we can schedule around it
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    In the end, I had to reset my laptop due to its inability to refresh or even restore. I lost all my teams, so it seems that I can't do much unless I borrow a team or something.
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    If you get some teams I'd rather play on sunday your time (which is monday my time)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…