Smogon Forums

GyRro
GyRro
or late saturday could work for me too
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Ah I was not planning on being up at 9 am my time so that'll be tricky. Unfortunately I will be unavailable all day Saturday, is there any way you can hop on late on friday? I initially thought I'd be doing stuff then but I should have some time
GyRro
GyRro
I can hop on at like midnight 1am my time if that works
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
on friday you mean?
GyRro
GyRro
yeah, suppose it would technically be saturday morning but w/e
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
alright let's aim for that then, sorry if that's super inconvenient for you
GyRro
GyRro
nah it's all good. I should get back from work around midnight-ish, maybe 00:15, but I'll hop straight on when i'm back.
GyRro
GyRro
on now chap
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Really sorry but I turns out I have something at 7 my time (right now) that I forgot about. I'll try to hop on really early and start some of the games tomorrow. Sorry if you stayed up for me D:
GyRro
GyRro
I'll probably be able to play late again today, like midnightish but busy all day
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Yeah I woke up a tad
Too late today and didn't work out (didn't intend to John you I promise) I'll try to be up at a reasonable time for you to play tomorrow
GyRro
GyRro
Ok perfect, I'll be at home most of the morning until probably 1pm. Hopefully we can play at some point then
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Ah that's like 5 am tho for me
GyRro
GyRro
oh dear aha, hmm. I might be in later. If i am I'll just be hanging in the NU room anyways. So when you wake up and are ready just try and head on
GyRro
GyRro
going out at 5 so will probably be availably until 3.30-4ish my time
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
If you still want to play I will be available from now to the end of the day. Sorry about my Johning lol
GyRro
GyRro
are you on now?
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
in like 15-30 mins sure
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
im in nu room
GyRro
GyRro
i fell asleep since it was 1am for me