Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Hey there Steve, sorry for the wait, I was just updating my thread. I'm going to start breeding for your Aerodactyl now.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Though on the other hand, I've had quite a busy day today and I'm not feeling very well as we speak, I need some rest. Though if you want I'll breed it tomorrow for you, no problem.

Let me know what you think.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah. Take your time. It doesn't even need to be tomorrow. Get well soon. Good night~
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you for both your patience and understanding.

I should have it by tonight though I think.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Nice. I'm around ~20 (GMT+2)
I give your credit for your work. Next time you do somethng for me you can have something in my trade and I accept no "no".
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sweet, sounds perfect.

No need to credit me for a simple spitback.

I'll keep an eye on your trade thread however, I'm looking forward to do business with you at some point.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright Steve, I just managed to hatch your Aerodactyl.

It's female, bred in a Luxury Ball, has the Hidden Ability Pressure and has Pursuit, Steel Wing, Tailwind and Wide Guard as Egg Moves.

It also has 3*31 IVs in HP, Atk and Def.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Sorry for taking so long. Can you still trade?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Absolutely no problem, I was afk anyway, no worries.
No need to apologize or justify yourself.

If you are still around I can hop online now if you want.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah I'm adding you and go online.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Thank you very much! Can you explain me your Want List? There are only Pokemon listed from specific users.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
You're more than welcome!

Also yes, they're Pokémon from former famous Smogon members and battlers that I used to watch when they uploaded battles on YouTube many years ago. They were the inspiration for me to battle as well. For me they're nostalgic remnants from these times. I hope that this explains it a bit.