Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo dude we meet again for FCL, I'm GMT -5.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, wanna play on my Friday night ? 9pm-11pm. I'm very flexible during the week so tell me what you prefer
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'll be at school, I can play you at about 17h your time Thursday if that works.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    yes that's fine !
    hello, we're OST r2 opponents. when can you play? im EST and can play on the weekdays at various hours during the day, and i am free for the majority of the weekend
    Slt, on doit jouer pour le ADV tour, je suis gmt+1 donc ca va pas etre trop dur de se retrouver pour le combat, je suis dispo jeudi, vendredi et le week end.
    Hey, when would you like to play for DPP UU? I'll probably be busy most of this weekend, but any other day is fine for me. I'm GMT +13, free in the afternoon and at night.
    Hey Cristal! When are you going to want to play for DPP UU, I'm GMT -6
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Mhh ok let's play tomorrow. I'm available at anytime 'til my 2 am GMT+1, tell me when you wanna play
    Laurel
    Laurel
    O ok thatll be easy, i play spl at 4 pm est so after that?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    ok
    We play for the RBY World Championships tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    yo, we gotta play for dpp uu tour. I'm GMT-5. What times work best for you. I'm available pretty much whenever
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, I won't be available from Thursday to Sunday so I'd like to play on Wednesday night. Could you play at your 3 pm today, tomorrow or wednesday ?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    I think 3 pm my time tomorrow would work best for me. But either way, I'll be idling on smogtours, so I'll look for you there
    Pour le true UU tournament si t'es motivé ! On se fait quelques matchs bien sympathique afin de tester le meta/nos teams.
    Hey, dpp uu tour when? my gmt is-4.5
    Cristal
    Cristal
    yo, available all the time on the next 3 days gmt+1. What about tuesday from 11 pm to 1 am my time ?
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    its fine
    hi, we play for hypno cup. im utc -5.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, available everyday from 9 pm to midnight GMT+1
    Cristal
    Cristal
    im on smogon for the next 2 hours hoping you can play
    when can you play for the farceus tour? i'm gmt -5 and available most weekdays after 5 pm my time, all day thursday, and all weekend.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    can you play on your thursday midday, like from 12 to 1:00pm
    zf
    yeah, that sounds fine to me
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I am on smogtours, vm me there whenever you want to play
    Hi, we need to play for randoms ladder tour. GMT+11, won't be free until Saturday. Should be able to play almost all day on Saturday from 10am-10pm, and same on sunday.
    oh it seems like you never sent your team to jellicent :o need to do that before we play
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I sent it 16 hours before this post
    hi we're up for hypno cup, im -6 and can play in my mornings or afternoons, when can you play?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can we play after Smogon Tour ?
    Salut. We are paired for round two of the randbats ladder tour. My timezone is GMT + 11, so it's probably most reasonable to play during my afternoon (your morning) or my evening (your afternoon). Any day should be fine.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play in my wednesday or thursday morning ? Like 10 or 11 am GMT+2
    hi when do you want to play for the challenge cup tour? im gmt -7 and can play in my mornings or afternoons most days :o
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play tomorrow after 11:00 p.m GMT+2. I'll probably be on in my afternoon but don't now exactly when. Otherwise I can play in my monday evening
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i should be able to play then
    Hello, I'm your opponent for the Challenge Cup Tournament. I'm available starting tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. GMT -5, and all weekend. What time can you play?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    is 4 p.m your time today (11 PM my time) fine for you ?
    MK
    MK
    Yeah, I can do that
    MK
    MK
    On Smogtours, PM me there when you're on/ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…