Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
That's fine. =) I'll get breeding your mons meanwhile!
Miria
Miria
I'm ready when you are. ^-^ No rush though! Added your FC.
Miria
Miria
Hey Doomsday! Not forgotten about me i hope? =D
Doomsday94
Definitely not, still waiting on the guy to NN the ponyta for me. I haven't had a response yet.
Miria
Miria
Ah... suppose he might not be playing anymore...?
Doomsday94
No, its a user on the forum, I think they are just a bit forgetful / no wifi in the week.
Miria
Miria
Fair enough then. ^_^
Miria
Miria
Hey Doomsday! =) I'm guessing you've still not heard anything from the other guy regarding Ponyta? Perhaps we should just get on with the trade for Numel... perhaps you've got something else for the other two? ^_^ I'll check...
Doomsday94
Yeah, I was gonna suggest that we just do the rest. I'll have to check what the trade was, I've forgotten!
Miria
Miria
Actually... your mew, HA Articuno and Suicune, are they English names and all? ^_^

Are there any other Mons in my thread that might catch your fancy? Would you be willing to trade them even? =D
Miria
Miria
(Already you have my Meinfoo, Vullaby and Hippopotas waiting for you) =P
Doomsday94
Yeah, they are all English names. I need to get the Articuno, its on a friends game, but I can do that later on. And which Mew would you be after?
Miria
Miria
The bold! ^_^ I'm hoping you're finding something you'd like for them from me though... ?
Doomsday94
If we add in dream ball slowpoke, I can do the original 3 plus dream ball slowpoke for numel and mew? I can maybe find other things if you really wanted to other two as well.
Miria
Miria
Sure! I'll get breeding slow poke. ^^ Be really glad if you could look for other mons as well for the other two. =]
Miria
Miria
Oh right, the shiny ponyta is worth less than a legendary then? =) Thought they'd somewhat be of equal value.. Did you find anything for the other two? Or just the Suicune perhaps... I do really, really want them! ^_^
Miria
Miria
By the way, I noticed that Slow poke isn't quite ideal... I'm hoping to re-breed it with four egg moves and a 0 speed IV instead to run as a quiet trick room mon. ^_^ would you rather have that too? Otherwise you can have my original breed which is now a slow Bro fully ev trained. ..
Doomsday94
The person who bred the Ponyta got back to me, so we may be able to do that too. I think I could do 11 of your pokemon for Mew (3), Articuno (3), Ponyta (2), Numel (1) and Suicune (2)? So minus the 4 I picked, thats another 7 I will think about. And The 0 Speed IV would be perfect.
Miria
Miria
Alright. :) Although, I think I'll pass on the Articuno for now... with the event out this month it won't be long until the legendary birds with their HA are easier to find around here! ^_^ I'm getting a little bored with breeding lately, been at it for nearly two mourns months and almost done with all my wants! So that would make it another 4 of mine right? =] I've finished the Slowpoke too with four fancy new egg moves. ^^ Have you had a look at anything else in my shop yet? I'm about to update with a few new additions shortly...
Doomsday94
I took a look and would like Hawlucha, Squirtle and Misdreveavus. If you wanted the Articuno too, I'd go for Sableye, Mawile and Flabebe too.