Smogon Forums

vesper
vesper
cool dude, I'm GMT -6 also. Sunday after 12 PM is definitely a no-can-do. Saturday after 10PM would be fine by me, I'm also free on the week days after 3 PM, so I'm usually just chilling on the main server.

If you can, just hmu with a specific time this Saturday.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
ok sure i might be able to do one week day then but prob after 5pm and if not i guess 10pm saturday works too
vesper
vesper
the plan is tomorrow at 10 or sometime after, yes? just wanted to make sure and confirm once more.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Ugh idk I got I some pretty deep trouble with parent and took away router for my computer might have to push for next week btw on phone and not computer. If I get router back today then maybe can still play at10 pm but if not prob have to push to next week.
vesper
vesper
Hey no worries, I completely understand that. There's nothing you can really do about parents taking your router away haha. Next week Saturday is a day before the deadline so we would probably have to get it done that day. Also, if you happen to get your router back sometime during the week day, again feel free to hmu. I'm usually free a lot after 4-5 PM which is when Track practice ends, and I'm a bit anxious just to get the games done. No worries though, next week Saturday works for me.