Smogon Forums

JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
Sure, I'll do Raids with you!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Okay step 1 we can research the Tidel Fury Strand Raid.

The one with Manaphy and Kyogre.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
We could talk tonight if you want to. Otherwise tomorrow afternoon wouldn't be bad, like around 1 or 1:30

All relative times I use are with reference to GMT-6
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey Jay, could you see if Rare Candy Bulbasaur will be better than LO Conkeldurr vs Manaphy and Kyogre?

I confirmed that we can use Venusaur and Bulbasaur in a raid team, so you can bring Bulbasaur instead of Conk.
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
Bringing RC Bulbasaur < LO Conkeldurr.

Alternating Energy Ball and Magical Leaf does less than Conkeldurr alternating TPunch and Low Sweep against both bosses. Also, in order for Bulba to match/exceed Conk's damage, moves like Leaf Storm, Petal Blizzard, and Solarbeam (non-rain) need to be used.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Well we can use Energy Ball and Solar Beam vs Manaphy and we need low en moves vs Kyogre anyway. So do you mind if we take Bulbasaur instead?
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
No complaints here, just adds a Blizzard/Ice Beam weakness to the team
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
That is okay, I am more worried about Waterbolt Volley and Surf tbh. We could give Thick Fat from Mega Venusaur to Ludicolo to avoid the Blizzard spread.
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
Alright, then I'll bring my fetus Bulbasaur. Can you get on IRC right now?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Is there some problem with the IRC channel? I am not able to connect to it.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Jay you should buy the dispels from the General Raid thread. Also, why didn't you do it earlier?
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
Well, I had just forgotten to get around to it, but I am buying them now
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Better late than never ^_^

Btw, you didn't expect me to inform you about it, did you?

Also, are you getting Bulbasaur Solar Beam and Petal Blizzard, and getting Necturna Grassy Terrain and a couple of more grass moves?

We would need 'em for Kyogre I think. So lets wait till they get approved to start the Raid then.
JJayyFeather
JJayyFeather
Order changes: Have Smeargle use the Reflect A2. Our damage falls short 7 with you calcs barring Crits on non-Tkiss moves. Solution: M-Garde uses Swift A1 and HVoice A2
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Does M-Garde get threat from Manaphy or not? Swift might put Mega Garde over Ludicolo.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey Jay, be careful of DQ in the Raids. Zarator does that sometimes.