2xTheTap
    ty man, will implement soon
    Empress
    Empress
    Oh and nice promotion!
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    ty snobalt! :]

btw, I made a small edit in overview when I am talking about dusknoir's 'wide array of coverage options.' so you can take a look if you want, but I'm fairly sure the new sentence I wrote is grammatically correct (added rock slide because it felt strange to mention a 'wide array,' but then only giving 2 examples afterward lol).
    Why is this man dropping such high quality posts in the pu viability thread, mad respect for that.
    Probably wont be able to make it
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    it says I got a notification from you, but don't see anything lol. when do you feel like fighting this week?
    Grim
    Grim
    Yeah I asked if you wanted to battle but then realized I was tired and should just go to sleep. I can probably play today or tomorrow any time
    Grim
    Grim
    Actually not any time but a lot of the time oo
    I might man, fsr i feel like playing a few games; feel p out of touch but could build/steal smth!
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    if you don't really play or have teams of your own, I'd rather just play you for fun at some later point tbh. lately i've been finding battles against people who don't build PU on their own to be really boring, especially some of my games in seasonals where I fought the same fucking sample team multiple times. but if you wanted to build together / battle later, hit me up
    Still reading your rate, but I will try the relicanth and raichu+simisage idea. ty
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    sounds good - you can run it venipede / relicanth / grumpig / zeb / simisage / purugly, venipede / relicanth / missy / raichu / simisage / pawn, etc. etc. etc. So much variation to use here, but Relicanth + Simisage + Zeb or Raichu teams are a lot of fun in general. Feel free to let me know if after testing you want new changes without me bumping your thread!
    So I've been asking you for battles forever now and now I finally get to play you in King of the Hill.
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    You say that as if I never accept your challenges. :] Can fight whenever I see you online next. If I don't see you in the next couple of days, we can schedule a specific time. But, we're both online a lot anyway, so I don't imagine we'll need to do that
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    10% acceptance rate :] haha, sounds good though I'll hang around on my main for the most part
    Heads-up. I'm unfortunately not gonna be able to finish that check on Relicanth. Any other member is free to pick it up.
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    No problem! Thanks for letting me know.
    check is done... btw i edited your title back to 0/2, from what i noticed in the op i don't think you assumed my wip to be the completed check, but it might confuse other gp members who think it's ready for the second check, so yeah
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Ah when you wrote "fine" I assumed fwr that that meant you had completed the check and there wasn't anything wrong lol. Thanks for the check btw!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    oh lol, nah i just find that "placeholder" gets boring (although i generally go for "k"), but ye, you're not getting off that easily with us x)
    we're paired for pu seasonal. my timezone is gmt-8 and im available 4:30pm-10:00pm on weekdays. available any time on the weekends
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    hey, chef - i'm gmt-10, so 2 hours behind you. I can fight you 2:30 pm my time any weekday this coming week (4:30 your time). Any day you want in particular?
    Davon
    Davon
    Let's go Tuesday
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Tues at 2:30 pm my time / 4:30 pm yours sounds good. I'll be on in PU under my main then.
    gratz and when you wanna play for PU seasonal gmt-6 and not free Wednesday or Tuesday
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    wait actually Thursday i have family worship think i can try for that time tho.
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Okay - let me know the day before if it turns out that time doesn't work and we'll figure something else out. Btw, Throh or no Throh?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    The time you said should work and no throw would be preferable
    when do you want to play for pucl
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Hey, Raiza - I'm gmt-10, so 11 hours behind Italy. I can play this Wednesday at 11 am my time / 10 pm your time, if that works?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…