Smogon Forums

Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
I will be receiving help from PrinceVegeta, so don't worry about the Gulpin. :) Do you have a gluttony snorlax though?
Doctor Quark
Doctor Quark
'Fraid not; had one back in my B/W days but I've since lost it. Glad you folks got that sorted, though. Best of luck on that Snorlax!
Doctor Quark
Doctor Quark
By the by, nabbed a Bouffalant in a Lux Ball per your request. Female, Soundproof, 4 IV. Yours to take if it suits ya. As per my usual rules, I don't really need anything, but if you have a Xerneas I could touch trade I would appreciate that greatly.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Would definitely be interested in the bouffalant! Unfortunately I don't have an Xerneas though. Would you be interested in something else?
Doctor Quark
Doctor Quark
Nah, nothing in particular. Maybe just an extra spitback you have laying around or even a random Unova/Kalos Poke since I'm filling those dexes now. I"ll be around just about all day so just let me know when you're set to go.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there! I just woke up and will stay online for about 20 minutes. I'm breeding pichus at the moment, so you can have one of those once they hatch.
Doctor Quark
Doctor Quark
Works for me! I'll be on for at least a little while longer, so if you have time and you'd like to do it now I've already got you added. Otherwise we can set a time for later in the day.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Added and heading online in game. My IGN will be Lorraine
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Sent a trade invite.
Doctor Quark
Doctor Quark
Connection error? Don't see you online anymore.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Sorry, it seems like my internet got cut off for a couple minutes there. Heading back online.