Smogon Forums

PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
I'm also looking for a Mankey/Primeape with HA, and a Pikachu with HA.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
I can definitely get you the HA starters you need; which one do you want?
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Piplup is the one I like the most. One question: if a pokémon has four egg moves, and they're replaced with level-up moves, can the egg moves be remembered with a heart scale, or only the level-up moves can be remembered? Because I have a 6 IV pokémon at the day-care now, so in order to breed the Gulpin, I'd need to take that one, but I don't want to lose the egg moves and they must've been replaced by now.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Sure. I'll have a female HA Piplup ready by Sunday or so then.

Well, when I'm breeding with egg moves, I try to make sure the pokemon is at least over level 30, so then while I'm breeding they won't learn anything new through level up. I recommend you do the same. Sorry if that's not any help though. xP Good luck.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
According to gamefaqs, the pokémon can relearn the egg moves. I'll have the Gulpin soon enough; tell me when you have the Piplup.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, haha. Well, yes, pokemon can relearn moves from the move relearner with a heart scale.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there, I have your HA female piplup ready. Let me know when you can trade.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Now we can trade. My FC is in my profile. We could add each other, and trade; unless you know an alternative way to do it, and prefer that.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Added your FC. I'll be online in about 15 minutes or so. What will your IGN be?
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Adding you now. I'm about to go to sleep, so if you can make it in exactly 15, great; if not, then we trade tomorrow, if you can.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
My IGN is Francisco.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Should be ready by 15 minutes; just need to hatch 3 eggs and then I'll be online.