Smogon Forums

Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there again Thomaz. :]
What do you want in return?
Thomaz
How about female HA Ekans? =P I like how organised your thread is right now, btw.
Thomaz
Oops, *female HA Dream Ball
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Awesome; I'll have it ready by tomorrow.
Thanks, too. ^^ Spoilers just keep messing up on my end, so I ended up making the format different and each pkmn into one line so then it'll take up less space.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Sorry for taking long! When would you like to trade?
Thomaz
I'm thinking the same as always, which is when I wake up lol.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Around what time was that? xP
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
In my time, that is. Either way, after school tomorrow, I will be having my two week break so I'll be free then. :)
Thomaz
lol, alright. Finding a time won't be difficult then. =)
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Sounds good. I'll be heading to bed soon, but after tomorrow I should be free most of the time.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there! When would you like to trade? Also, do you have a gluttony snorlax?
Thomaz
I should be able to trade the entire day today. =) And no, I don't have Gluttony Snorlax. I could get one in a Poke Ball from BW2, but it's useless lol.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Don't worry about it, someone else got one for me. ^^ Anyways, let me know when you're able to trade. I'll be heading to sleep a bit early today because I have to head out somewhere tomorrow morning, but hopefully we'll be able to trade after.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
When would you like to trade?
Thomaz
Damn, we seem to be missing eachother every time. I was online but didn't check Smogon for a few minutes lol. I'm available. =P
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
That's unfortunate. xP Its currently 2:40am for me, and am just checking up in case you replied. Will the same time you last messaged me work?
Thomaz
Can you trade now maybe?
Thomaz
I'm going online just in case. =P
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Oh man, I didn't expect you to be online at the time so I went right to sleep. :P Well, I just woke up and I'll stay online for a bit while hatching some eggs. :P
Thomaz
Ok, I'll go online and see if you're there.