Smogon Forums

Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
I can do that. I should have them ready by tomorrow this time. Also, do you know what pokeballs will suit Pyroar? Both shiny and non-shiny.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
And Electivire also. Was about to post in SQR, but might just try to ask you first. xD
Thomaz
Nice, thanks. <3 Personally, I like Repeat Ball on shiny male Pyroar and non-shiny male and female Pyroar and then Premier Ball on shiny female Pyroar. As for Electivire, Ultra Ball for non-shiny and Luxury and Level Ball for shiny. =)
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Thanks for the suggestion - will definitely use those. I also have your female DBHA petillil, electrike and shinx ready!
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there Thomaz, are you still interested in trading? I will have the 3 pkmn here for you.
Thomaz
Oh sorry, I was a little busy and sometimes I forget. =( I can trade later today, but you'll probably be asleep by then, right? =(
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Ah, no problem. Mmm, I'll be available to trade for another 3-4 hours. But if not, as usual, I'm available to trade on weekdays from GMT+8 3:00pm to 10:00pm.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Will be on for the next 7 hours of sending this message.
Thomaz
Cool! I'll grab the mons and come online. =)
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there! Are you still online? If so, I'll head in too. Sorry for the late reply too - I've just had a shower.
Thomaz
Coming online. =P