Smogon Forums

Chamaeleon
Chamaeleon
Sweet im GMT-4 as well. sometime after tuesday would be great. Just give me a time and I can shoot for it.
Finchinator
Finchinator
does wednesday night work? p much anytime oo
Chamaeleon
Chamaeleon
Sounds great.
Chamaeleon
Chamaeleon
ay u said anytime and i dont see u on irc, smogtours or anything..
Finchinator
Finchinator
something really bad came up irl like 2 hours ago, i was before then but i dont think i can play later unfortunately. if you want to take the win, i understand and all since i can't make the time (im posting this on phone btw). if not, i'll be able to play tomorrow from 3pm to midnight and friday after smogon tour until midnight. weekend works, too, but sorry for the inconvenience here and all
Chamaeleon
Chamaeleon
Ok sorry to hear something bad came up. Hope whatever it is it gets better. Tomorrow sounds like a great time.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Ok - thanks for understanding and all, it means a lot and I appreciate it. I'll be on IRC and on these forums (can easily get on SmogTours) tomorrow during the late afternoon and evening. Just drop me a message there or on here and we should be able to get it done!
Finchinator
Finchinator
Oh and if you don't see me on IRC as Finchinator, my alts are Garchomp, FinchBusy, and Nidoking, but I should be on as Finchinator unless I forgot to change my name back at some point