BriarRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, I am interested in your Linoone. What's the IVS/Nature of it? Thank you very much:) Edit i checked on can't say's thread the stats. Should i pme you what i have for trade?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Sure, PM away.
    I'm mostly looking for JPN/KOR events with proof
    Out of interest, are you around?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I'm always around.... (Creepy Halloween laugh)
    lats
    Thank you! (phone won't work on convo atm).
    Hello :)
    You still here?

I got an egg which matches one of your TSVs: B14 - 1,6 - Fennekin (♀) - Timid - Blaze - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [1771]
    I hope you can still hatch.
    Don't be mad about flutes. If your heart keeps singing, maybe your song will go winging.
    To someone.
    With game dev exp
    and make a "skip cutscene" button in the options.
    I can grab you like 1-2 (or more) once i hit gamestop this weekend. Depends on how many i get i will give it all to you. I have no need for them. I am busy during weekdays :)

I don't need anything but MaxSoft Ray Code would be lovely .
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Sounds awesome US buddy :)

1 Max codes for as many Nite codes as you can grab
    "One day people will read my trade thread rules. One wonderful day."

lol
    Hey there, I've got an egg that matches your TSV 0216, could you hatch it for me, please? It's a HA Carvanha I'd like hatched in Ambrette Town or Fortree City, and you can, of course, keep a copy of it for yourself.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you very much!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    omg how did I not realise it doesn't have HA u___u I'm sorry to waste your time. This is actually a spread I've saved though, so if you want me to give you an egg using this physical spread, just let me know.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Ah, no worries. I already have an H/A fish

But if you ever decide to use that spread again, I'd be more than happy to hatch any eggs for you! :)
    About the scrap trio, do they have good IVs/Nature? I would like all but Shaymin if so.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    The Victini is nice:
    Jolly 30/26/31/03/31/31

Keldeo is... not.
    Timid
    03/31/31/27/31/21

Both come with picture proof
    Bice
    Bice
    Eh, I'll take Victini. CMT for it.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Only interested in B-day eons right now
    Hello!
    I saw your request on that thread, something about redeeming things?
    If it works with my American 3DS, i'll do it.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I'm afraid that you need a JPN 3DS to redeem scraps
    Ice Cold Yee Haw
    Ice Cold Yee Haw
    oh, derp.
    Well, since i cannot help you, have a good day! (Or evening depending on your time zone)
    Hi there, I was told that you have an Adamant E-Speed Linoone with decent IVs (referred by user can't say in the SQSR thread). Any chance you have a copy for trade?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I do have one- but I'm only trading it for foreign events/ non EU codes (eg scraps, Arceus code)
    kuladiamond
    kuladiamond
    I see, was hoping you'd take multiple shiny BPs for it. But that's alright :)
    Hi Rose, how you doing? Are you still interested in a Gen III Cleffa in a Premier Ball?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Afraid not.
    Gen 3 RNG is much easier than I thought it was :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Alright
    Hi! Care to CMT for your spare Amaura code?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Nothing that stands out I'm afraid. Unless you have a spare Arceus code hidden away somewhere?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I don't, but for future reference the going rate is roughly 2 Amaura codes for 1 Arceus code. Most available Arceus codes have already been used up.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    To each their own rates :)

I for one have seen Amura codes go 1:1 for FB Kanga codes, which in turn are about 1:1 (or more) for Arceus codes.

And people still have plenty of god codes left- there are a lot of them being sold on r/pokemon exchange
    It been so long since we last chatted. How are you Rose ? How's England ?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    And blame easter for the late reply!
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I still have my hands on the 3 unova pokes so i'd have to decline.
    /me blame the Easter bunny .
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    You leave the bunny alone you monster! :0
    Hey, I have an egg that matches your TSV, #1771, I was wondering if you could hatch it for me. I've cloned it, so you're welcome to have a copy of the egg for yourself. IGN is Alec, FC is 4442 1329 3883.
    Hi lady.
    I have a code of arceus... My japanese friend gave it to me as a gift. Just wondering if you suceed finding a perso n with a japanese cart to redeem it and softresetting it for you. If so. Can you recommend me somebody ?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Hi dude,

Keroblade was kind enough to redeem my code, so you should try asking him.

Just a word of warning though, trying to find someone to SR it for you is a nightmare.
    Rodo
    Rodo
    So in your case did he sr for you?
    Wow, did you get an Arceus code? Guessing you traded for it?
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh, one like Ebay. And I would have put Pounds but only got a dollar sign on my keyboard :P. Also, have you thought about getting someone to SR it on Reddit? I think they have a redeem section on there?
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ah, that sucks. I don't know too many people on here with Jap DS's though good luck!
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    Nice, you guys have codes, and I still don't... Considering the place where a live x'D

*Cough* I wanna Darkrai code though *Cough* :]
    I don't want a Darkrai code but I'm just wondering if you've received yours on OR/AS and if you could Synch it? :o
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Hmm, I got mine on XY but as far as I know you can't synch it.

Synch only applies to non breedables that you recive in-story.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aww I was hoping that new rule would apply to events :( Oh well, SRing the old-fashioned way it is. Thanks for the answer!
    Ey, funny enough all I got was 2 custap berries. I'd happily trade you one custap and one micle to save us both a lot of time.
    How are you Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I am really bad at checking these profile messages, aren't I?
    ;)-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…