Smogon Forums

Usernamesarestupid
i do, but not at the moment haha. i'll still trying to learn the basics so i tend to lurk around everyone's thread. and yes, i caught the Heatmor in a horde (it was v annoying)
Usernamesarestupid
may i have a female HA dream ball Dratini please?
Chesty
Chesty
Oh cool dude:) if you were to do a capture project for me of a heatmor I would give you a good handful of stuff. I also hope to see you make a trade thread in the future:)
Chesty
Chesty
So what do you want for heatmor?
Chesty
Chesty
Yes you can:)
Usernamesarestupid
do you mind if the Heatmor only has 4 perfect ivs, or would you like 5?
Chesty
Chesty
It can have zero for all I care dudeXD as long as it has hidden ability ball and is female it's fine. I deposited a dratini asking for a heatmor message is lolz. Thanks man
Usernamesarestupid
okay, will send it right now!
Chesty
Chesty
Usernamesarestupid
Thanks and enjoy! :)
Chesty
Chesty
Thank you now that we got that trade done I have a request. If you're interested let me know.
Usernamesarestupid
Sure, i'll be interested!
Chesty
Chesty
I can give you some of the best Pokemon on my trade thread if you actually pull this off. So you gave me a luxury ball heatmor. Can you go and catch any random female heatmor with there hidden abilities in the other 11 poke balls.
Chesty
Chesty
The other 11 poke balls would include great, ultra, premier, quick, nest,net, timer, repeat, heal, dive, and dusk one heatmor in each ball female with hidden ability. No egg moves and level doesn't matter
Chesty
Chesty
It's a hard request which is why I'll offer a lot.
Usernamesarestupid
yeah, ill be up for this challenge. it might take awhile though but ill do it!
Chesty
Chesty
Deal take your time also there's no need to rush. So if you have to finish other trades with someone else go ahead and do so:) let me know if you can't do it or if you finished. If you need something also let me know:) thanks:)
Chesty
Chesty
Also feel free to think along as you do this what you want. I can also offer a copy of my Hp fire mesprit because this probably will take a while:)
Chesty
Chesty
Sorry to spam your inbox but someone can help me on the repeat ball heatmor so you only need to get 10 now:)
Usernamesarestupid
Okay sounds good. 9 more haha. I just caught premier ball