Smogon Forums

Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hey there! I'd love it if you could do that. ^^ It doesn't need to have good IVs or nature, or anything. I'll do the rest.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Do you mind if I breed it to flawless 5IV to trade with your dream ball HA teddiursa?
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
If you won't mind it not having egg moves, sure.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I'll breed the egg moves in, don't worry ^^ It should have Rock Blast / Icicle Spear / Aqua Ring / Rapid Spin
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hm, I'm not too sure yet; since I have offered for someone else's shellder in their thread. I can let you know if it doesn't work out though.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure. I'll still breed it with egg moves though, since I need it for my own shop as well.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Awesome. The shellder you'll trade to me doesn't need egg moves or any IVs and such though. Do you need anything in return for it?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Nothing I can think of right now, probably a spitback of your Teddiursa will be enough, if that's not too much.
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Hm, I'd have to think of that. Not too sure, though. xP But I will have a look at your thread again another time sooner or later. Would you like to trade it when you trade the other two as well?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Yeah, of course. I'll probably breed it to at least a spitback regardless, so I'll post here when I'm done with everything ^^
Sylveon Girl
Sylveon Girl
Ah, ok then. Well, I looked over your thread again, I could trade the female teddiursa for a female hydration dive ball lapras?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah okay, sure thing then. So teddiursa, ralts, scraggy for male HA drilbur, female klutz audino, female dive ball HA lapras and I'll toss you a HA shellder spitback for free :]