MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
That's a godly TM spread lol
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
You'll get everything!
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I know! I'd been resetting for it for a while now. I was ecstatic when I saw the 12 in HP this morning.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Lol what's the female ratio (just curious)? I may also send you females occasionally if there's a specific shiny I want (or you can CMT for some of you want) if that's okay with you?
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
That's completely fine. The ratio is 87.5% Male and 12.5% Female. But the way its turning out, everything with a 50% Female ration and higher is turning out Female. It also has HA.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
The spread is stuck as Male for 12.5% Females.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Wait wouldn't that mean it's 50-50?
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
By the above I mean that the spread was bred sing a Ditto and a Togetic.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Oops missed the second comment. I think I got it. :) What're you working on breeding atm?
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
That was me on Reddit. :P
I'm working on a Chespin right now. I'm breeding it to where it has a 0 in Sp. Atk and then I'll put it through the spread.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I also have a Shellos, Gastly, Froakie, and Fennekin ready to be through the spread.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Yup I know :) Just a heads up, I'm starting school again in a couple weeks and will only be able to hatch on weekends at that time.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I'll be starting school soon too. I should have a ton of females and Mons done before that though. I'm a fast breeder.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Sounds good. Lmk if you want any females from me (though no guarantee on EMs)
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Cool. I'll just breed egg moves onto them. I think its the best part of breeding.