nada e ninguem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're matched for NU tournament league :) up to you whether we use the drops, all I ask is that I have some time to build as I haven't been home in 2 days to test :) if you don't want to play with the drops, I'm probably ready to go :) I'm gmt+0 and can play this evening or Monday :]
    Hey, we're up for the next round of NU Tour League, what times/days would work for you?
    Bowtie Addo
    Bowtie Addo
    I should be online today at about 6-6:30PM your time. If anything comes up and I cannot be online, as it will be midnight for me, how busy is your weekend?
    nada e ninguem
    nada e ninguem
    my weekend prolly will be ok, I'll try to be online today but now i'd prefer weekend
    Bowtie Addo
    Bowtie Addo
    Weekend would be a lot better for me too, so I suppose we'll leave it to that. :)
    Hey dude we gotta play for nu tourney, my times that I'm available are limited af, we can play either Tuesday 6:30-8:30 GMT +0 or Thursday 6:30-8:30 GMT +0, that's all I can do uf.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    is it possible to play earlier, maybe 4;30 pm your time?
    nada e ninguem
    nada e ninguem
    nope, unfortunately from 7am to 6pm i'm usually not home
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I cant play any times than what i listed, irl stuff to take care of, are you sure? not even like next tuesday or monday?
    hey we got paired for farm league, i'd prefer to wait a couple days to prep a team and such and I'm GMT -8
    nada e ninguem
    nada e ninguem
    I'm GMT-2 and I'm ok on waiting, I'd prefer playing in my night times between 8pm~2am GMT-2. are u ok with that?
    Evan.
    Evan.
    Hey man I know we agreed 3-3:30 my time but i'm actually out rn and typing this up on mobile, ill hit you up when I get home otherwise, im good anytime this evening or before 10am tommorow morning my time
    Evan.
    Evan.
    im on showdown right now in the NU room, i'll be here for the next half hour
    We're paired for farm league. I'm UTC-05:00. I can probably do it most days of the week after 4:30-ish, though I might not be able to do it tomorrow. I can also probably do early in the morning if it's better for you, though I'd need some advanced notice.
    hello! seems we're paired for SPL Farm League, what's your timezone? I'm GMT +10, can't come on at all tomorrow... and limitted activity the day after that, however from the 1st of Jan onward I'm pretty much free!
    I'm around for the rest of the tonight since the thing I had to do got rescheduled last minute. As for tomorrow, I can do a battle for most of the day until 7:30 pm GMT-5. If you cannot do it at that point, I can try to do it after 10 pm GMT-5 but prefer not to do it at that point.

So please commit to a specific time that we can battle because I rather lose a battle than win one through lack of activity. Best way to get ahold of me is #neverused on irc.synirc.net and PM me there so I get the message immediately.
    I didn't mean to ignore you but I couldn't constantly keep checking for you to show up. If not tomorrow how about Sunday between 1-5 pm EST or late Saturday night after 9 pm EST. Please give me a specific time this time so there's no question about when we doing this match. Also it's better to PM me on IRC specifically the server where all the Smogon channels are hosted on since there's a lot better chance I will see a PM there than on Showdown or even the forum.
    I'm your opponent for Farm. I'm GMT-5. I can do Wednesday and Thursday after 5. Most of the day Saturday and Sunday.
    Well, I have to go out and I can't spend more time here. Can you play tomorrow at 19:00 gmt +1?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…