Smogon Forums

MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I won't have Wi-Fi for the next few days. My next available time would be Saturday. Lmk if there's anything you'd like for the Riolu. Thanks! :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh okay! That'll give me plenty of time to breed, so I'll have it for you on Saturday. Btw, would you like me to evolve it for you too, to save you the trouble of having to do it yourself? I'd like a HA Dream Caterpie if that's okay, a spitback would be fine :)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
If it's not too much trouble, but evolving isn't necessary. Thanks!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hey there, will you be able to trade later? I have your Lucario ready, I should be available to trade later in my morning (it's almost 2am here).
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I'm sorry, my flight home isn't until Saturday afternoon my time and then I have a family event to attend. :/
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
So it'll be Sunday for you when we can trade? It's fine, you just said Saturday so I didn't want to be late.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Sorry about that. It seems I am 13 hours behind you, so yes, it would be Sunday your time when I can trade. Sorry for the confusion. :/
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
It's fine. Just let me know when you're ready to trade, something might come up but hopefully it doesn't.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Hey I'll be up for probably another 2 hours if you have time to trade.