Smogon Forums

Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
The problem is that I can't evolve the Riolu right now, because it's night time in my game, so I can't breed with it. If you still need this ~tomorrowish I can give you one.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
No rush, I won't be able to trade again after tonight until Saturday. What would you like in exchange? :)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Btw what nature are you breeding on it? I'm assuming you're making a VGC one for your thread? (Started reading up on VGC and trying to learn the basics of team building and strategy).
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I would like a HA Piplup spitback for the Riolu.

Actually I want a physical Lucario for a Battle Maison run right now so I'm breeding a Jolly one. Though Jolly is the most used Lucario nature in VGC anyway, iirc.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I have a Piplup ready if you're able to trade.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I have a Quick Ball HA female Jolly Riolu with 4 egg moves (Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Follow Me) and you can have a copy if you want, but the IVs are horrible, because I never finished breeding Lucario. My ingame time turned to night before I could evolve it and continue breeding...
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I'm not too concerned. At least 3 IVs would be nice, but I'll take what I can get. I know 12.5% females can be difficult. Lmk :)
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
It actually has xx/xx/xx/31/xx/31 and that 31 in SAtk is pretty much useless for a physical build, but you can still have one if you want to breed the IVs yourself.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
If you're planning on working on it this week, I don't mind waiting until next weekend.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Sure. Let's trade in a week. ^^
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I just hatched a xx/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly female HA Riolu in a Quick Ball with the four egg moves. Good enough?
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
More than enough!
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I can send you a clone once I'm done with the current batch of Riolu.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Great, lmk when you're ready! Thanks!
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I can trade now.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Alright, I'll be on.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
? I'm on now
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Me too. I don't see you.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Just checked and I have you added as DK with the FC from your signature.