Smogon Forums

Albus
Albus
HP Ice, forgot to specify that.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hey Albus, the HP Ice Ditto I have for breeding thus far has an IV spread of 31/30/30/31/31/31. Is this okay?
Albus
Albus
Sorry man, it isn't. The breed must be 30/31/30/31/31/31. if you want I can provide you with my Ditto, which has said IVs.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Yeah, it'd be great if I can borrow your Ditto. I'll be available to trade this weekend.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Oh and another thing, what's the nature of the Ferroseed?
Albus
Albus
Sure, now that my semester is over, I'll be able to trade tomorrow whenever you want.

Oh and yes, the nature's Relaxed.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi Albus, are you available to trade that Ditto today?
Albus
Albus
Yeah, I'm here. I'll be waiting for you online.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Sorry for the late reply. I'm coming online now.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi Albus, just a quick update on the 3 shiny BPs. I'm done with the Honedge and Ferroseed. Working on the Chimchar. No luck getting 6 IV eggs thus far, but gonna keep trying :)
Albus
Albus
Awesome, can you trade me those two? I could wait for the Chimchar.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Sure thing. How about tomorrow? What's a good time for you? I can do evenings and my time is GMT +7.
Albus
Albus
Idk if I'll be able to trade tomorrow, how about today?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
I can trade for the next hour or so. Let me know when you're available.
Albus
Albus
Are you still there? I can trade now.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Sorry, I didn't catch you. Can you trade today? What's ur timezone just to make sure?
Albus
Albus
I'm GMT -5, and yeah, I can trade today.
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hey Albus, I can trade for the next few hours or so. Let me know when you're available so I can get online.
Albus
Albus
Yup, I'm ready to trade now. Do I have to give you the Deoxys now? or should I wait until you complete the Chimchar?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
I think just wait till I finish with the Chimchar. Wouldn't be fair if I got the Deoxys now :) Getting online in a few.