Smogon Forums

MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Won't be available again until the weekend to trade. Do you have any spare females in cool balls?
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
The weekend is fine :) Don't have anything in stock atm, I can breed you something from my breedables list or I can catch you something in X, Y, AS or OR.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Would you happen to be able to get me a female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur in a Net Ball or a female Solar Power Charmander in a Timer Ball?
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
I will do the Bulbasaur :)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Yesssss!!! Been looking for one on the forums. If you're able to, I would like a Bold one. If not, that's okay too as long as I could get a female HA in the Net Ball. Thanks a bunch!
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
I'll catch & breed you a female HA timer ball charmander too, what nature do you want?
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Awesome! I'd like Modest please! Let me know if there's anything else you'd want for it! Thanks again! :D
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
The charmander is free. :)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Oh, well, umm...at the very least, I'll give you the perfect 5IV Jolly male I have and a female in case you wanted to breed more in the future. But if you find something you like by the weekend, just let me know. Thanks!
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Are you able to trade? I'll be available for the next couple hours.
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
Are you still here?
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Sorry I was asleep, are you so around? I can trade in the next hour or so.
Hells_Gate
Hells_Gate
The next hour is good for me, I'll take another look on smogon in exactly one hour from now.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I'm still on if you can now