Smogon Forums

Schpoonman
Schpoonman
Not yet, waiting on LiberalLucario to get back to me. We'll team up if he goes with someone else, though.
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
Alright, I'm gonna be out tonight so whatever happens just send it to Celsius
Schpoonman
Schpoonman
We rocking.
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
We got this #squad
Schpoonman
Schpoonman
Still pissed a group of squids isn't called a "squad".
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
If we get to caught up in that we'll never make a team, somebody better suggest something cool soon because the only ones I want are triple gen2 dogs and GatrNaught
Schpoonman
Schpoonman
Definitely ran into one of those teams this morning and realized they are no longer gimmicks (now that Entei is viable).

How's Gatr in UU? And what kind of Chesnaught?
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
Gatr is a gimmick, but a dangerous one if you lose your bulky water and I've used it to embarrass a few people in room tours. And the Chesnaught on the thread seems to be speed creeping some, might wanna ask about changing that. The other cool option that I think could work right now is the Kee Berry Musharna, decent fighting check that acts almost identical to Cress but can baton pass. Hoping to see a few more creative suggestions because a lot of other ones have been fairly mainstream.
Schpoonman
Schpoonman
Just saw the posts. I'm actually currently using Ass Vest Pangoro as a way to handle Hydreigon for my SubCM Meloetta. I feel like the could better built, though. Pangoro can only switch in once on LO Draco and I have no way to heal him.

Either way, I definitely want to use Pangoro, he's got a badass movepool and typing.
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
Maybe combine it with Mush for a BP pass? Not sure how they synergize because I'm a few drinks in, but it could work as a core to build off of.
Thanks Brock Obama
Thanks Brock Obama
No BP pass to Pangoro if that's what it sounded like.
Schpoonman
Schpoonman
Definitely was not thinking that. You know, since Pangoro is not at all a special attacker. I'm assuming you meant to Meloetta?