Smogon Forums

Liepard
Liepard
Yes that works for me. And yeah, I'd still like him to be called 'Raider.' When do you want to do the trade and what do you want for him? :D
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Probably in a couple of days, I'm busy today so I can't get him cloned yet >< If you could obtain a Careful female Heal Ball Charmander with the egg moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Crunch, and Focus Punch, that'd be great. A spitback would be fine.
Liepard
Liepard
Alright, sounds good, that should give me enough time to get the Charmander anyways. I'll start working on it right now. ^_^
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Got you Budew ready, whenever you want to trade.
Liepard
Liepard
Ok. I'm still working on getting the Charmander unfortunately, I haven't had much luck getting one in a heal ball due to no access to a fire friend safari, but I have all the right pokemon for the egg moves, so once I get it, it won't take long.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh in that case, why don't you just breed them all onto a male Charmander and I'll breed it onto a Heal Ball female myself? ^^
Liepard
Liepard
Sure, that would be great, I wasn't sure what I was going to do since no one on the sites I was checking with Charmelon friend safaris willing to exchange had been online in months. xD I'll get that for you right now.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Take your time, I'll be on and off all day today so just tell me if you're ready and I should reply within a few minutes.
Liepard
Liepard
Ready when you are, just got a spitback with 4 perfect IVs, a Careful nature, and all the egg moves you requested. My friend code is 2552-1835-9553 and my IGN name is Jacqui.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Awesome, I'll get online now.