Smogon Forums

TKGriffiths
TKGriffiths
That would be handy if you have the time, thanks. Doesn't need to have good IVs I can do that myself.

So annoying that you can't search pokes you haven't seen on GTS, kind of defeats the point of it!
Rumors
Rumors
All right. If you can do a HA, rare ball, or some egg moves I don't have in exchange, that'd be great. I have lists of all that in my trade shop, link in my signature.

And you can search! There's an option way at the bottom, beneath Z, where you can enter a Pokemon's name. But it has to be exactly correct.

Also, next time I battle someone, I need to give Amphy the correct megastone. Abomisite really didn't help. >.>
TKGriffiths
TKGriffiths
Lol yeah I was wondering why you didn't mega evolve, initially I thought it was for some pro reason like insurance against being swept by my Dragonite or avoiding a potential Starmie Ice Beam or something like that. xD

All I see on that thread is that you're looking for Genesect, anything else? I have quite a lot of HAs.

And thanks for the tip I will use that in future.
Rumors
Rumors
Genesect is my only specific want right now, but I'll take pretty much anything I don't have. In have lists of HAs and stuff like that in separate posts below. (Also, I'd probably need to do better than a HA spitback for an eventmon.)
Rumors
Rumors
Lists of HAs I have*
TKGriffiths
TKGriffiths
How about HA Shroomish, Magikarp, Tangela, Tentacool, Bulbasaur, fancy any of these? I mention these because I have some breeding rejects available for instant trade.
Rumors
Rumors
Oh, I'll take the Bulbasaur! I've been thinking about planning a sun team for in-game and Chloro Venusaur is something I kind of want to use.

Also, just finished hatching a clutch of eggs that had three female Moldy Drillburs, so I'm ready to trade after I mark their IVs out of habit.