Smogon Forums

CD_North
CD_North
I'm going to say no; Hidden Power seems like it's going to add too much new complexity.
nitrox116
nitrox116
I finished up Litwick (Timid and Flash Fire in a Timer Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog, and Power Split). I can't trade right now; I'll add another comment when I can.

I'd like to do one of the Hoenn Megas (Banette or Sableye) next. I'm a little leery of Sableye considering we don't know what color its shiny form will be yet, though Luxury Ball would be a good all-purpose choice. Mega Banette would be in a Net Ball. Which one do you think I should do?
CD_North
CD_North
Awesome, you're ahead of me. Hope I'm not distracting you from something important! Go for Banette when you get the chance, I'd say. I've been cobbling together egg move parents for Sableye, which I already have in Premier Ball.
nitrox116
nitrox116
XD Nope, nothing major on my agenda now. It's a long weekend right now, but I won't be able to get much done during the weekend.
nitrox116
nitrox116
(The second "weekend" should be a "week." Yay for typos.)
nitrox116
nitrox116
I finished Shuppet (Net Ball, Frisk, Adamant, Phantom Force/Confuse Ray/Destiny Bond/Disable). How many Pokémon do you plan on having for the giveaway? I can do Misdreavus or Gastly next if you want.
CD_North
CD_North
Let's hold off on more for now; I want to make sure I can actually SV hatch everything and it's going a bit slower than expected. I do have a shiny Bold Spiritomb now if you want one.
nitrox116
nitrox116
All right then, sounds good. Thanks! When are you available to trade? I still need to give you the Litwick and Shuppet.
CD_North
CD_North
I'll be around for a bit now if you want to trade.
CD_North
CD_North
Maybe 8 or later your time (you're EST, right?) tonight, or some time tomorrow?
nitrox116
nitrox116
Dang it, looks like I missed you. I'll stay online for a while in case you come back.
nitrox116
nitrox116
(Didn't refresh before posting, sorry).
I'm EDT technically, which is UTC - 4.
nitrox116
nitrox116
I've discovered that I can't make it that time, so I guess it'll have to be tomorrow.
CD_North
CD_North
That's fine. Maybe afternoon/evening?
nitrox116
nitrox116
I'm available to trade tonight. By the way, I don't really need the shiny Spiritomb; I'm mainly interested in the Chandelure and Gourgeist. Feel free to give me a junkmon if you would prefer.
CD_North
CD_North
Will you be around in two and a half hours or something? I'm just heading out the door and should be back around then. I have the small Gourgeist now (still working on the XL one); her nickname is Wednesday. I've also got Sableye and Honedge ready if you'd like either of those.
CD_North
CD_North
Taught Gourgeist Phantom Force in the place of Confuse Ray, for the record.
nitrox116
nitrox116
Aah, Sableye, Honedge, and Gourgeist have such awesome shinies. (I forgot about Sableye earlier, and I didn't even know you were breeding a Honedge.) If it wouldn't be too much trouble, then clones of those would be great. Thanks a ton!
CD_North
CD_North
I'm around this evening, though I won't strictly have my eye on the Internet. Let me know if you can trade at some point and I'll try to check in regularly. (I can't right this moment, but I'll be back shortly.)
nitrox116
nitrox116
I'm available to trade, but not for too long. It'll have to be within the next ~45 minutes.