Smogon Forums

Risa
Risa
No worries. I'm not sure if you're still around, but I'm able to trade for the next hour, otherwise it'll have to wait till I get back from work.
Gabe
Gabe
I'm around, adding you and going online :)
Gabe
Gabe
thank you so much!!
Risa
Risa
Thank you as well! Good luck breeding Hippopotas. :)
Gabe
Gabe
If possible, can you get Heat Wave, Hypnosis, and/or Magic Coat on it? Also let me know what you'd like for this, you can have a shiny if you'd like.
Gabe
Gabe
Edit: it turns out my thread partner has one, but you can still have a shiny for offering.
Risa
Risa
Awwww, no thanks. I'd feel bad taking a shiny and giving nothing in return. Thanks so much for offering though! :)
Gabe
Gabe
How about a female spitback of your HA Ledyba &/or safari ball seedot?
Risa
Risa
Sure, I'd be happy to trade spitbacks of both for your shiny Cranidos. Mind if we trade later tonight though? I have to start getting ready for work soon. It's only a four hour shift, so I shouldn't be back too late tonight. ^.^
Gabe
Gabe
It's okay, I work too but I won't be home till nearly 11 hours from now. But we can trade tomorrow if that's okay.
Risa
Risa
I might be up then...I'm a night owl. However, tomorrow is fine as well. xD
Gabe
Gabe
Okay :)
Risa
Risa
I have both spitbacks ready. I was rather tired last night, so I turned in early, but I can trade any time today when you're able to.
Gabe
Gabe
I'll try for right now, I have to work in a bit but I'll look for someone to clone. If not I'm out of work at 10 Pacific time.
Risa
Risa
I'm fairly certain you're probably already at work and not sure if you found someone to clone, but I'll be up when you get done with work, so that's a good time for me to trade. :)
Gabe
Gabe
Okay, my apologies :(
Risa
Risa
No need to apologize. Work definitely comes first and I understand so no worries. ^_^
Gabe
Gabe
Don't we have a pending?
Risa
Risa
Yes, we do! Your shiny Cranidos for my Ledyba and Safari Ball Seedot. :) I still have both bred and ready, so just let me know when you're free to trade.
Gabe
Gabe
Okay, just need to get it cloned. Should be able to by tomorrow after I'm out of work. I can probably get you Nest Ball Kabuto too.