Smogon Forums

awiec
awiec
hells yeah. If you could do the whole request thingy on my page so I can get a better flair that would be appreciated. If not then I can do it here
$teele
$teele
Sure I'll do it, gimme a sec
$teele
$teele
I've got to wait 8 minutes, because I just posted on another guys page, but I'll make sure to post on there and leave a ref.
awiec
awiec
well I'll hatch it now then we'll do the whole dance on my page then. After you are on there for a week I think they reduce it to 3-5 minutes and then after a few more it's 3 seconds
$teele
$teele
I think I've been on there a solid month, they still make me wait 9 minutes every time.
Ok, will do, I'm online now.
awiec
awiec
yeah maybe I had mine reduced cause I did so many giveaways so I posted a lot and got karma
awiec
awiec
nickname or anything?
$teele
$teele
Nope, fine as is
awiec
awiec
Here is the venison
$teele
$teele
awiec
awiec
just say thank you on my page and leave a reference and we will be good to go. I got my degree finally so I will be reopening my thread again, so I will work on kabuto again
$teele
$teele
Ok awesome, glad to see you'll be trading again :]
awiec
awiec
Yeah I'm jsut recovering, I had to type 15 pages worth of papers in the last few days so I'm glad to be back.
$teele
$teele
Damn lol, well, I'll take this time to officially say, welcome back :]
Just finished adding Stantler to my thread, strangely, I think it's one of my favourite breeds :P
awiec
awiec
I was going to do one but I got super busy with school so it's good that someone has nice taste like I do :P
$teele
$teele
Haha thanks, feel free to ask for a copy if I can ever get it cloned :P