Smogon Forums

keroblade
keroblade
Basically one of each female lol (I'm starting to get into breeding with special balls). Also, with so many Pokemon could we do a regular wifi trade instead of GTS (will save so much time)? :)

Just let me know!
Risa
Risa
Oh yeah, in my update I stated that if we've traded before we don't have to use the GTS again. I'll look you up in my acquaintance list and offer a trade as well, so no need to add my FC. I just realized the list in my most recent post was the un-updated version though so I'm out of Snorunt and Fast Ball Mareep. I'd be happy to trade you the others though. :)
keroblade
keroblade
Sounds great! I don't think I have your FC and IGN though, we've only traded on the GTS.
Risa
Risa
Under a person's friends it has acquaintances and whoever I trade with through the GTS ends up on that list. So I can still find your profile and offer you a trade without having to add you as a friend. ^_^
Risa
Risa
Oh, my IGN is Misa btw. Just so you know who I am when I offer a trade. lol
keroblade
keroblade
lol yeah, I JUST realised what you were talking about :D
keroblade
keroblade
Thanks for this, btw. Its very much appreciated!

ps. the Chikorita are just random spitbacks from when I was breeding them a month or two ago so you can just get rid of them/wonder trade or whatever lol
keroblade
keroblade
Thanks so much! :D