Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm guessing that you had a connection issue as well then?
    Detective Barricade
    You mean when the trade apparently didn't happen? Yeah, it would seem so. Regardless, the trades went through and I now have a Scizor to teach Bullet Punch to! Thanks!
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    No problem :)
    Thanks for the suggestion in the nickname discussion thread. I'm definitely going with Luffy.
    If you decide to try to catch all of the Unown in ORAS, they are 100% in one of the Mirage Spots and it is in a cave. All you have to do is throw a Dusk Ball and you will catch it.
    Detective Barricade
    I'm aware of this. I've encountered the Mirage Spot before, and have caught a Y shape awhile ago. Shouldn't be too hard to Repeat Ball the rest if I find 'em... whenever I finish SR'ing Heatran, at least. Thanks though!
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    I think Dusk Balls have a higher catch rate for the same cost.
    I can help you with the sableye as well, lol. Give me a minute to breed a spitback for you.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thanks! Also, you should get that sableye checked out with the IV checker: I didn't before I sent it. It probably has some good ones. :)
    Detective Barricade
    It's IV's are outstanding! 31 in everything! ...Except Sp. Def. That stat is poopy at a mere 10. But a certain someone's 6IV German Ditto ought to take care of that easily. (and maybe give me my first non-Steel type 6IV Pokemon with my TID even though Sableye would prefer 0 Attack to minimize confusion/Foul Play)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    :D
    I'm just beginning to breed HA Gibles in Dream Balls right now. I'm not making a lot of progress due to exams + a new game but I should definitely have a few spitbacks tomorrow or the day after so let me know if you don't get one yet by that time.
    I'm available to trade now, let me know whenever you're on.
    Detective Barricade
    Sorry for not getting to this sooner! I was at work yesterday afternoon/evening and didn't check here at all when I got home. I've gotta go again today, though I should be back around 9:00 EST. I don't have the Fast Ball Marill you were asking for yet, but I'll keep looking. In the meantime, I've transferred most of what I've caught up to Poke Bank, so I could offer one of those.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ugh I'm sorry, I had to go somewhere in the afternoon yesterday. Will you be on at the time you posted this? And it's okay about the Marill, anything I don't yet have on my list would be perfect.
    Detective Barricade
    Time zones are beginning to annoy me greatly... Does a 4IV Jolly Sport Ball Pinsir with the egg move Quick Attack work for you? I've been starting to breed it for SR'ing Zapdos later. I should be available pretty much all day today.
    I can get you a Fast Ball Growlithe if you don't mind waiting til the weekend :) I have spitbacks from breeding for someone else.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I have been looking for a Fast Ball Marill, so if you could do that, that'd be really great. You don't need to worry about ability, I just need the female in the ball.
    Detective Barricade
    If I get lucky and run into another Marill swarm, (lol 1% encounter otherwise) I can certainly try. Seems whenever I mess with my DS' clock, I get stuck with whatever was swarming before I did. Maybe I was doing it wrong. I'll keep trying, as I'm also after a Snubbull swarm to stick it in a Love Ball. (Granbull still seems pink to me) And maybe Chansey too for the same ball.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Whatever you can manage ^^ I'll contact you when I'm available to trade.
    Hi, saw your message in SQ/SR. I have a sableye breeder, but I'd need to breed one for you (which, unfortunately, I'm pretty backlogged on). If you don't get any other options, and are willing to wait a bit, I can help you with this.
    Detective Barricade
    No guaranteed IV's are teh suck...and you naturally can't use a Synchronizer as its a gift.

Ideally, I want 31/e/30/31/31/31 after checking Serebii's IV Calculator with HP Ice. And of course the closest matching ball for it only has a multiplier of 2. And it has a catch rate of 3. Perhaps Jolly Garchomp running less than max Speed will help?
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Perfect stats for Modest @ 70 (not accounting for HP ice): 227 / 136 / 145 /221 /151 / 166. (according to MetalKid IV calc).
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    So, get a pokemon with an ability that announces itself and seismic toss (pinsir makes a good option). At level 75, 3 seismic tosses should get you 225 damage (not as good as testing mewtwo or xern, but passable). Pinsir, with a speed-boosting nature, it maxes out at 170, so you can EV it to test speed as well.

Good luck! :)
    Hi, I saw you liked my post. I don't have many spaces left for FCs, so I wanted to confirm you wanted the gastly before I added you. :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    lol, I see your comment in the thread now. ^^
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thanks for the goomy! :D
    Yeah figured that. Im just frustrated, have about had it with breeding lol.
    Edited my question and asked something else instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…