Schpoonman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• matched in koko's tour my team is set to go whenever so just lemme know timezone and we can schedule a game. Im EST
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    I'm CST, so I'm hoping we can get this done by Sunday. I'd like a day or two to build a team. How much are you gonna be on during the weekend?
    YABO
    YABO
    ill be on a fair amount although im afk most of the time im in the room since I leave my browser open. Just pm me every so often when youre ready to play and when im around ill respond :]
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    Roger, roger.
    I always was of the opinion that complex bans are taken as a last resort not a 2nd best option, as it currently is being used. I can't get behind the let us add another mon into the game even if technically it will fall into obscurity due to being nerfed.
    Hey, do you have a partner yet for the teambuilding workshop?
    Thanks Brock Obama
    Thanks Brock Obama
    Meoloetta is cool, but I'm really just not a fan since it shares pretty much all of Musharna's weaknesses aside from ghost, I'm a big fan of passing to something that can scare out whatever was brought in to kill the passer. Maybe pass to LO Hydrei or Zoroark? Could be interesting.
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    Was looking at other speedy Special Attackers in UU. What about Noivern? Hydreigon is way to easy to revenge without a Scarf, and I've literally never used Zoroark to any good.

Of course, we can still do Zoroark if you've had more success/just want to try it out. And now I just realized I'm being super hypocritical because I've never used Noivern to great effect either. I just saw that's speedy and he's got a super badass movepool (though Zoroark does as well).
    Thanks Brock Obama
    Thanks Brock Obama
    Honestly I think we should just try to test out a few teams on the ladder before we submit anything, just to make sure we've got something that we've used before. My username on Skype is RobertR1994, we can work out details there before we get a team finalized because I really like the idea of Musharna pass to Noivern and it's worth looking at.
    when do u wanna play for uu team trials? i'm gmt-7
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    Okay, I'm pretty much set. I'll be around all day, just lemme know when.
    watashi
    watashi
    oh sorry i totally forgot about this

can you play today? i'll be around for the next 6-7 hours
    watashi
    watashi
    i'll be on all day so just vm me when you wanna play
    we play for uu team trials. i'm +8, wbu and when can you play?
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    I'm -6, just left a message on your profile, too. I'll be on for a few more hours tonight if you're available.
    Aha, regarding the reply in the Reload thread I meant Sash lol. Mind must have just gone haywire and wrote Scarf instead.
    Hi we are now playing for UU tour. My timezone is US Eastern or GMT -5. When would you like to play? If you want we can play right now (I think you're online?)
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    Sure thing, let's rock. I'm on Showdown as "BatSol".
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    I think you know Greninja pretty well! Grass Knot really has me thinking, what would you drop for it? Would you consider it over U-Turn?
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    U-turn. I know it's terribly tempting to keep it, but we're dealing with a Pokemon that very nearly 2HKOs the metagame indiscriminately. Revenging it is actually not QUITE as difficult s we're sometimes making it out to be (he really does have the world's worst case of 4MSS), but because he hits so damn hard I don't think U-turn will be all that useful. This is kind of hard to explain, gimme a minute.
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Yeah, actually check the Greninja thread, I did more calcs and I totally agree :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…