Smogon Forums

Arhan
Arhan
Ok now,I have made like leaps and bounds in HP breeds,would(these are my best )these interest you?
31/30/30/31/31/31 Rash Honedge with Wide guard and Destiny bond in luxury ball
30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Riolu Ems Vacuum Wave,Qgility,Bullet punch and crunch in dream ball(someone on marriland asked for it(ouch that was long)
Arhan
Arhan
Also,normal 50/50 HP projects have become a trifle for me
Miria
Miria
Very nice breeds! ^^ The Riolu is male yeah? I only really need Kalos legendary birds and a Groudon capture project from Soul Silver now, although I would be open to hidden power female versions and other ball versions of the mons I have at in my collection... =] Oh and also looking for Kalos Celebi..
Arhan
Arhan
Do I hear Kalos celebi?i have one but it would be no redis I think it's 31/x/24/31/31/31 something and I am currently trying for female Riolu,plan to SV Hatch it,Honedge is female,ask for any 50/50 female breeds you want
Miria
Miria
Cant really clone anyways so all the Kalos legends I keep are staying with me. =P I might be interested in that. ^^ Hard to think of anything that needs upgrading from the top of my head, perhaps a female Swablu in a fitting ball.. HA ideally with a hidden power. Mainly the Eevee though! =P
Arhan
Arhan
I can get @KingChase to clone them
Miria
Miria
Yeah, he was going to clone something for me once but it got lost in a corrupted save file. =P Don't completely trust cloning in current gen. ;) Got nothing that needs cloning at the moment though!
Arhan
Arhan
I meant the legends you have for trade and I ask again,do Honedge and the SV Hatched female Riolu interest you?
Arhan
Arhan
Also,can you point out what ball I can do for swablu?
Miria
Miria
Ah well I've not advertised any legends as for trade, but if someone's got the Groudon or kalos birds... or celebi I'd offer then for sure. =P I don't know, dive ball? ^^ Something that goes with it!
Arhan
Arhan
I have celebi,so may I know the legends stats?They will be non redis Either side
Miria
Miria
Oh and those breeds are excellent, but I'll pass! I've got a couple of versions of them already. ^^
Arhan
Arhan
The celebi?
Miria
Miria
Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.. 31 penta perfect. So I'd want same back. ^^
Arhan
Arhan
That is impossible o.o no soft reset,no fixed IVs no nature so calm 31/x/24/31/31/31 Is Great and worth trading
Arhan
Arhan
More details on Yve anyway
Miria
Miria
Hehe i know, it's a very good kalos celebi! ;) Its Mild, 30-31 IVs i think, got to double check. Ot: Rugaji, it's from around here on smogon so probably others who have got it too.
Arhan
Arhan
Oh,you cannot distribute Rugaji,Xern and Zyg?
Miria
Miria
I've not caught them of course, but they're being distributed by others so I assume i can too. ;)
Miria
Miria
Though, if the trading is going to take as long as it has for eevee I'll most likely find celebi elsewhere. =P