Smogon Forums

Exclaimer
Exclaimer
Aw, thanks. I always liked Gardevoir better as a guardian figure, so the picture means a lot to me. Glad to know you appreciate it too, I'll have to direct you to the creator so that you can see his/her other stuff too. :D
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Gardy's my favourite pokemon, and I too see them more as a protector. After all one of the dex entries does state it'll give it's life for it's trainer.
Exclaimer
Exclaimer
Yeah. One of the reasons it's my favorite too. That, and my first wild Pokemon that I caught was a Ralts, so I had more attachment to it than my starter :P
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Best thing is, all battle scenes I've seen of them in battle have their natural grace shining through. Seems a lot of the fan art agrees with us ^^ Also... I found a way to make Mega-Gardy OU feasible.
Exclaimer
Exclaimer
Yeah, I tried out the viable sets, and she can definitely wreck things. But she doesn't ever seem to find herself on my best ladder teams though. Oh well, she's still fun to use.
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
I always have a Gardy on my team. He's aided me the most so far! (And yes, my Gardy is male. Ultimate trap! XD)
Exclaimer
Exclaimer
Hey, male Gardevoir are where it's at! They are super manly. Much more than those Gallade wannabes.
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
I would totally be a Gardy if I could XD
Exclaimer
Exclaimer
I was considering what I would be if I was a Pokemon. Gardevoir was already a top choice, then s/he got a Fairy typing.

And then a mega-evolution.