Smogon Forums

polop
polop
o in that case it should be realllllly easy to get a match :D. If you can play right now that'd be great, but if not that's fine too, are you on an IRC channel often? We can contact each other through that. And yeah lets hope for some good matches :p.
polop
polop
so have you been afk with school and what not? I haven't seen you on IRC at all in the past few days so we can schedule a time if something's not working out
august
august
sorry i tend to disappear during weekends,,, even i cant find myself sometimes o_O but yes lets schedule a definite time so i can get off my lazy ass and actually play xD how is monday 7ish pm est?
polop
polop
o its fine, I was just getting worried with the deadline apporaching, yeah that time is perfect :D.
polop
polop
so your room mate told me you had an interview so I'll stay on for a good bit longer, if you don't get on soon we can reschedule for a later time, sound good?
polop
polop
all right so when do you wanna reschedule the battle?
polop
polop
hey your on now, do you wanna play match 2 now
polop
polop
I didn't see you on today and I had to leave at like 9:00 your time I think, when do you wanna battle?
august
august
i have class until noon today and should be chilling on irc p uch anytime after that. sorry about last night it was the gf situation i outlined earlier @_@
polop
polop
O its all right.

I sorta had something come up earlier today but I'll be on for the rest of the day
august
august
god dam i suck.. my night schedule hasnt been the best, is there any way you can be on during the day today?