Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Shubaka's vote did not count

In Heaven, someone cries out to redirect the final result to A, L, and E, in that order. After a pathetic zero other orders were submitted, this was what happened.

After a much more rousing night in Hell, two users both tried to redirect the final result, and thus both failed. After a recount, an unintended mechanic was discovered that swung the vote. Rip. G and I are moved to Heaven.

This means that everyone else is now out of the game, and placed in order from 12th to 5th as follows:
Flyhn - K - 12th
Thetwinmasters - B - 11th
idiotfrommars - F - 10th
zorbees - D - 9th
Blazade - J - 8th
Isa - A - 7th
LightWolf - L - 6th
Asek - E - 5th

The remaining users in Heaven are:
shubaka17
Vigilante Vigoroth
Da Letter El
itzviper482

The remaining aliases are:
H
G
I
C

These users have 72 hours, or until Thursday at 9 PM PST, to play out Round 5 to determine the placement among them. If Flyhn could submit to me 2 players, in order, he would like to select for the deathmatch, that would speed things along. If Flyhn would like to see the spreadsheet of actions prior to making this decision he may gain access by pming me privately.

Round 5 ends in 72 hours.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well two players shouted out to rig the vote so nothing happened.

In the end, after some tactical actions, G, I, and H were voted out, in that order. This means that alias C, VigilanteVigoroth, is our first place winner! The full standings, with updated garnets, are:

VigilanteVigoroth - 9
shubaka17 - 4
ItzViper482 - 7
Da Letter El - 6
Asek - 6
LightWolf - 6
Isa - 6
Blazade - 5
zorbees - 6
idiotfrommars - 5
Thetwinmasters - 5
Flyhn - 5

Flyhn is the death match candidate, and I need a player to receive a token of life from VigilanteVigoroth. Please get those selections in to me ASAP (Flyhn give me two options please, in case you select VigVig's token of life option with your first selection).

The sheet for this match can be found here.

Please don't take more than 24 hours to make your death match selections.

I think some "Alliance-based minigame competition 101" is in order here: "You do not stab a group consisting of nearly half the game on week one"

And no Twin, you aren't exempt from this. Allow me to show you why you don't do that

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok well DLE got the token of life and Flyhn chose Twin

I'll give you guys 24 hours to agree on a death match. Would Sunday at 10 AM work for you both?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)