Tournament I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II - Won by Sam I Yam!

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
First of all, I would like to apologize to my opponent, Undefended$, who was able to play our r1 matches less than one hour from my activity call. He was totally nice about it and everything, so I'd like to say I'm sorry for my inconsiderate actions towards him.

That being said, it was a fun and extremely close series of games that ended up in a 2-1 win for me. GG, Undefended$. I hope to play against you again real soon.
g1 g2 g3

Initially contacted my opponent on Saturday Afternoon. No response yet. Our timezones may also be a big issue since they're apparently in japan.

won ggs

PU is fun :D!

however im not posting my replays because having people able to scout your teams is stupid :shrug: so feel free to coinflip me if you really intend to enforce this rule but revealing your teams is stupid :(

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
won ggs

PU is fun :D!

however im not posting my replays because having people able to scout your teams is stupid :shrug: so feel free to coinflip me if you really intend to enforce this rule but revealing your teams is stupid :(
You used someone else's team lol

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
At the request of our esteemed Co-TL galbia who isn't even in this tour, replay posting will not be mandated until the top 8. So for the next two rounds, you don't have to do it. Please keep posting them for this round, though. It's only fair :x

I won't coinflip fuga or feen but everyone else please post replays lol

Also have a sub

Sam I Yam VS PTF

iLlama and Kris if you don't respond to your opponent's VMs by 12 hours from now I will sub you

At the request of our esteemed Co-TL galbia who isn't even in this tour, replay posting will not be mandated until the top 8. So for the next two rounds, you don't have to do it. Please keep posting them for this round, though. It's only fair :x

I won't coinflip fuga or feen but everyone else please post replays lol

Also have a sub

Sam I Yam VS PTF

iLlama and Kris if you don't respond to your opponent's VMs by 12 hours from now I will sub you
I think it's fair to mandate r1 replays to all players if we're going through with this rule. If it's "only fair" for the remaining players to keep posting replays then it's only fair for omfuga and arifeen to do so as well. Otherwise we're looking at some players having a known 2 or 3 teams going against a player without any known teams extending potentially to top 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)