NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
This feels like some sort of twisted form of revenge from whoever the remaining mafia member is

That being said, this game seems much more difficult for mafia to win than a vanilla game if they lose even one member

Coming into today i actually had the opposite opinion of Asek regardind TBZ hammering scum there. Look at this
The more I think on it now King has actually been pretty consistent on his reads which isn't necessarily a town tell but it's fine for my books but what I don't like is Haruno immediately giving an omgus town read on king for town reading him and doing not much else unlynch vote haruno
Then without any explanation while he is a L-1 tbz procedes to hammer.

If any of these are flipping red its tbz. And if scum isnt tbz and its not haruno (who i still cant read to save my life). Then i need to do some serious reevaluation of this game.
lynch tballz

Asek

Banned deucer.
Coming into today i actually had the opposite opinion of Asek regardind TBZ hammering scum there. Look at this

Then without any explanation while he is a L-1 tbz procedes to hammer.

If any of these are flipping red its tbz. And if scum isnt tbz and its not haruno (who i still cant read to save my life). Then i need to do some serious reevaluation of this game.
lynch tballz
hmmm i guess it looks kind of contraire to what they were saying earlier in the day, but i still think this is way too big of a gambit for scum to take in that scenario....

it doesnt really make too much sense for me if he is town (he didnt read confident in his hammer either???) but even less so as scum, i think its a huuuuuge risk to gamble the game on clearing himself off of that + then nominating himself if hes scum and i dont see him making the play in that situation, requires him to chain so many mislynches and i dont think the scumteam would agree to that plan considering the poor position the tballz slot has been in all game....

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
vote Thunder~BALLZ

King_'s scumread on him was really weird, one of his only reasons was "i think one of the metal sonic voters was scum" and a lack of early content. he never really pressured TBZ though. If you read back through King_'s post it reads really strangely, I'm not 100% sure how to describe it.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Doesn't read one post later...
king didnt really defend ms i dont get the point you are trying to make

the only thing i remember king saying is 'there is definitely one scum on the early metal sonic wagon', no actual defending if my memory serves.

dont quote me on it tho because i didnt really read much of what he was saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)