The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested in the dynasty, no matter what league settings we elect to go with.

biggie make League C auction again and I'll reconsider haha

Last edited:
Yessir, still interested in dynasty.

WaterBomb, gonna impose a fine upon yourself for backing out prematurely? I'll gladly take your first round pick.

On a related note, if the few mock drafts I've done have any indication, last in line in decent sized snake leagues will take it up the ass this year.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
At the moment we have thirteen people who have expressed interest in the dynasty league with twelve people being my personal ideal number to target. I'd like each of you to please confirm your continued interest in this league as well as your degree of interest before we move forward (i.e. do you want to be in no matter what vs. would you give your spot up if others express interest or to cut to twelve). I'm not opposed to doing a 14 man league or doing keepers instead of dynasty as well, if that's what we collectively decide.

Once you all begin to confirm I'll set up a conversation on smogon and begin to invite you to the league I have set up for our purposes, in that convo we can discuss scoring and settings for the league. As things stand I have them set up more or less to my preference, but I will strive to be the facilitator for consensus decision as much as possible.
As stated previously: In if you need me, prefer to be odd man out or cut for size if there's enough interest without me.

also I nominate Texas to be future secretary

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
biggie in or out

With Brazilian and minus mre/wb/dubby we're sitting at 10 with 12 the target for start

Looking for two more players for dynasty with mre as backup if only one joins

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BabyBomb Part 3 confirmed?
You bite your tongue before I forcibly separate it from your face.

Aerodactyl Legend I've done leagues with idp once or twice, it's a neat wrinkle but needs to be limited. I've found it more fun to just identify a couple key positions and use them rather than another 9 players like your offense

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
IDP is kinda boring because ultimately it comes down to tackles regardless of position. It's like if you picked offensive players only judging by yards, because defensive TDs are so rare and random, and QBs are treated the same as rushers and receivers.

IDP is kinda boring because ultimately it comes down to tackles regardless of position. It's like if you picked offensive players only judging by yards, because defensive TDs are so rare and random, and QBs are treated the same as rushers and receivers.
It depends on the format mostly and how the points are set up. Yeah, tackles are the bulk, but leagues with limited defensive slots are completely legitimate since you mainly focus on the top players which consistently produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)