VGC 2016 Analysis Reservation Thread

Did a way overdue cleaning up of the forum. Also Primal Groudon is back up for reservation (still just badgeholders and QC), and Palkia is also up for grabs.

Reserving Suicune. Yes, It was used, and it made top 24 at worlds, iirc.
When you reserve an analysis the Pokemon in question should be on one of the reservation lists. If it's not, you should contact a member of the QC team for confirmation. Earlier you also reserved a Pokemon in the DOU contributions forum without reading the OP. Please take some time to actually do so here, as it's there, in part, for your benefit. It avoids you wasting time on writing an analysis should it be rejected.

With that said, I'll allow Suicune given that it's viable and you've written a report on it, but bear in mind that since this is the end of the season there's no guarantee it'll get finished and uploaded before the release of Sun and Moon.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
When you reserve an analysis the Pokemon in question should be on one of the reservation lists. If it's not, you should contact a member of the QC team for confirmation. Earlier you also reserved a Pokemon in the DOU contributions forum without reading the OP. Please take some time to actually do so here, as it's there, in part, for your benefit. It avoids you wasting time on writing an analysis should it be rejected.

With that said, I'll allow Suicune given that it's viable and you've written a report on it, but bear in mind that since this is the end of the season there's no guarantee it'll get finished and uploaded before the release of Sun and Moon.
Looks like I misinterpreted the OP, I thought we could pick Pokemon from the other pokemon list, even if it wasn't listed. Also, Couldn't we make 2 reservations if its from different tiers even if we aren't badgeholders? And I didn't quite get what you meant from skeleton formats, and bullet points.

Again, I did read the OP both times, I always do. Then again, I could have interpreted things differently.

Last edited:
I thought we could pick Pokemon from the other pokemon list, even if it wasn't listed.
Nope. Like I said though, just PM a QC member and it'll probably get approved if it has similar viability.

Also, Couldn't we make 2 reservations if its from different tiers even if we aren't badgeholders?
Depends what you mean by different tiers. You can only reserve one analysis at a time in the VGC contributions forum, but that doesn't stop you from reserving an analysis in another format's forum provided they allow it.

And I didn't quite get what you meant from skeleton formats, and bullet points.
It means only writing in bullet points instead of full paragraphs. For example: Click. Use the "Unordered list" tool at the top of the editor to accomplish this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)