SV OU Peaked Rank #2 (2050 ELO) - Probopass HO

Peaked Rank #2 (2050 ELO) - Probopass HO

:SV/Probopass: :SV/Iron-Crown: :SV/Sinistcha: :SV/Grimmsnarl: :SV/Kyurem: :SV/Great-Tusk:

https://pokepast.es/394e6704fe39ea6e
https://pokepast.es/4e5230c5913ffeca
(Great tusk doesn't need a nickname he's too great)

Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

‘The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?

Matthew 21:42 NKJV

Table of contents:
  • Introduction
  • Proof of peak
  • Team Description
  • Threatlist
  • Q & A
  • Replays
  • Bonus team
  • Conclusion
Introduction

Kingambit has been #1 in usage for a while now and it is a big limiting factor for what is viable in ou. For a while I have wanted to build a team that revolved around baiting/removing Kingambit to enable powerful boost sweepers. After talking about it with my friends we eventually came up with Probopass as a fun lower tier mon to try out that might be able to accomplish this.

Long story short, what started out as a fun low tier experimentation has ended with the highest ever peak I have ever achieved in OU. I have had a lot of fun teambuilding and laddering to achieving this peak, so without further ado I present: Probopass HO

Proof of peak
Username: Joltinjoe18
Probopass top 2 highlighted.png
Team Description
:SV/Probopass:
Great Nose (Probopass) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magnet Pull
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Body Press
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave​

Probopass is able to use its great defense and access to magnet pull to trap and eliminate the #1 most used Pokemon in SV OU Kingambit. Probopass’ ability to trap and eliminate Kingambit enables powerful game ending sweepers like Iron Crown and Sinistcha that are otherwise stopped by it. With max hp and max defense investment, Probopass can comfortably switch into non low kick variants of Kingambit and trap it with body press. Body press doesn’t quite kill certain Kingambit in 1 hit which is why rocky helmet is chosen as the item. Here are some relevant calcs to demonstrate how effective Probopass is at switching in and trapping its targets.

Note that in most games Probopass does not need to use tera to get a trap off.
Notice that in all of these situations, Probopass is never 2hkoed on switch in

252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 2 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Probopass: 105-124 (32.4 - 38.2%) -- 97.4% chance to 3HKO
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 3 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Probopass: 114-135 (35.1 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 4 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Probopass: 121-144 (37.3 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

With swords dance active:
+2 252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 5 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Probopass: 259-306 (79.9 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Recently I have also discovered that with light screen + parting shot support from Grimmsnarl, Probopass can even trap Heatran of all things. With light screen up, Heatran fails to 2hko even non specially defensive Probopass and you 2hko with body press. If you are attacked on switch in you can tera to guarantee the trap, but honestly you only need to chip Heatran to half for this team to win.
Note that Probopass cannot switch in without light screen support unless you are willing to commit your tera. You could also use it to revenge kill a weakened Heatran without needing to use your tera.

Offensively:

252+ Def Probopass Body Press vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Heatran: 198-234 (51.2 - 60.6%) -- 91.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Defensively:

0 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Probopass: 228-272 (70.3 - 83.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

With light screen and potentially parting shot support:

0 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Probopass through Light Screen: 114-136 (35.1 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
-1 0 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Probopass through Light Screen: 78-92 (24 - 28.3%) -- 94.8% chance to 4HKO

As you can see, even earth power can be made to deal little damage with the proper support. Tera isn’t even necessary for Probopass to do its job
The other moves are chosen to maximize Probopass’ utility when there isn’t a trap target present. Stealth rocks and thunder wave give Probopass high value moves to click when there isn’t anything better to click. Flash cannon in the last slot to threaten fairies like iron valiant because Probopass soft checks calm mind variants. Tera Fighting improves body press damage and removes Probopass' weaknesses
These last 3 moves are very flexible on Probopass, and the following moves can also be used in place of what I used.

Dazzling gleam: This move has great synergy with stealth rocks and it lets you chip great tusk trying to spin on you. I used this a lot while laddering instead of flash cannon, and I have tested this one the most.

Power gem/Head smash: Both moves are great to pressure fire types more directly, power gem is more consistent while head smash does more damage.

Volt switch: This turns Probopass into a great pivot letting you position powerful threats against your opponent. However, be careful when Probopass has to trap something, as if it takes too much chip it can’t do its job.

Thunder/thunderbolt: if you commit your tera, thunder can potentially allow you to 2hko Skarmory, allowing an additional trap target when Kingambit isn’t present. You would preferably also have thunder wave to assist with this. This however is niche, as Skarmory removal is not a primary function of Probopass, and you are still unable to trap Corviknight.

discharge: lets you do paralysis + electric move in one slot, however its inconsistent. I would only recommend this if you use assault vest as the item
:SV/Iron-Crown:
Iron CHOP (Iron Crown) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Agility
- Stored Power
- Tachyon Cutter​

After seeing my friend spam this set on ladder to success, I knew that Iron crown was the best Pokemon to receive Kingambit trapping support. Iron Crown acts as this team’s primary wincon. With weakness policy and screens support, Iron Crown can win many games on its own. Because of support from Probopass we can run an extremely greedy double dance weakness policy set. This set lacks tera blast or even coverage for steel types because we don’t need it. The absence of tera blast is excellent because it means that Iron crown isn’t tera reliant. Tachyon cutter allows this team to have a significantly better matchup into opposing HO leads like Glimmora and Ribombee. Tachyon cutter is also a reliable stab attack for when you don't want to set up immediately. Tera Water is for those moments when you cannot live a super-effective attack but you need to set up. Note that you should try to live a super-effective attack when possible to activate weakness policy, so have the damage calc open if you need it. Generally, I parting shot into Iron Crown with Grimmsnarl on a Pokemon that it is weak to so I can bait a weakness policy activation. This is a very effective strategy and wins games very quickly.

:SV/Sinistcha:
Iron Mugulis (Sinistcha) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Heatproof
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Matcha Gotcha
- Shadow Ball
- Strength Sap​

Sinischa acts as the team’s secondary win condition that also benefits from Kingambit removal. It also adds critical defensive utility as our team’s ground resist and spinblocker. Heatproof makes Sinischa a very strong tera recipient as with tera fairy it can completely shut down fire types like gouging fire and cinderace. Sinischa is incredibly hard to take down after multiple calm minds thanks to strength sap + matcha gotcha. Our speed EVs are to outspeed Kingambit which is important as if Kingambit terastalizes, Sinistcha has an easy time beating it. This or Kyurem is ususally the tera recipient.

:SV/Grimmsnarl:
Nord VPN (Grimmsnarl) (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Parting Shot
- Spirit Break​

Grimmsnarl provides screens support for the team. I chose it over A-ninetales because Grimmsnarl has a better defensive typing and access to parting shot. The main gameplan of the team is to set up screens and parting shot into a powerful boost sweeper to threaten a game ending sweep. Then if they have Kingambit to stop you, trap them back with Probopass. Spirit break is in the last slot so we aren’t complete setup fodder. Spirit break also lets us check raging bolt and roaring moon. Tera steel removes some weaknesses but I never tera this guy anyways.

:SV/Kyurem:
Freeze Corleone (Kyurem) @ Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 180 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Freeze-Dry
- Earth Power​

I saw this used in a Pokeaim video and knew it would fit my team perfectly. Our team struggles Vs. Bulkier builds which may have the tools to wall out Iron Crown and Sinischa. This is where Mixed DD Kyurem comes in, Kyurem’s primary role on this team is to break bulky offense and stall teams apart. This Kyurem set is nice because it lets us be a massive threat to defensive teams while retaining use as a third potential wincon against offense. Never melt ice is chosen to assist Kyurem’s role of being a devastating mixed attacker. The EVs given allow Kyurem to 2hko dondozo with freeze dry and the rest of its EVs are put into speed and attack to maximize the effectiveness of DD. Naughty nature is chosen because we don’t need the extra speed on Kyurem, and the power boost is nice vs the bulky teams it threatens so much. Tera Ice is specifically for stall matchups as it gives us absurd power on both ends of the attacking spectrum making Kyurem unwallable vs most stall teams. In hard stall matchups Kyurem is almost always the Pokemon I use tera on to dismantle the stall core.

:SV/Great-Tusk:
Great Tusk @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 168 Atk / 244 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin​

Assault vest great tusk is vital for this team’s function. It allows us to have a backup check for Kingambit while blanket checking many special attackers that this team otherwise struggles with. In particular, Great tusk can switch into Gholdengo twice per game to force it out and get momentum back for our team. The rapid spin support Great tusk provides is very helpful for Kyurem, allowing it to pick apart bulkier teams more easily. There is one more role that great tusk fulfils that is not immediately obvious. Its very presence on this team disincentivizes enemy Kingambits to terastalize out of a trap, as they would be quickly revenge killed by great tusk. The EVs are in attack and spdef to maintain a large offensive threat level while maximizing assault vest bulk. Some EVs are taken out of attack and spdef to be put into speed. The speed lets us reach 351 speed after a rapid spin, outspeeding + speed base 110 mons. Tera steel wasn't really used much but Its to resist fairy moves in a pinch and be immune to toxic.

Threatlist

Unless you run into the 1 ditto user on ladder there are no unplayable matchups for this team. However there are some annoying Pokemon.

:SV/Cinderace: :SV/Iron-Moth: :SV/Gouging-Fire:

As you may have noticed the team has no fire resist meaning fire types are a threat. However we have the tools to play around them. It is a team effort to take down these threats.

Cinderace threatens to steal our screens, when I am facing it I usually only set up reflect and then try to get iron crown or Kyurem going, if they court change they could lose immediately. Otherwise Probopass makes a decent check to it, threatening it with thunder wave and chipping it with rocky helmet.

Iron-moth is scary but with light screen support, Kyurem and great tusk can stomach a hit to ko back. Probopass can also threaten paralysis on it with thunder wave if needed.

Gouging-fire is the scariest of these to face. If I can’t get a sweep going in time, I usually have to defensively tera Sinistcha to beat it. The good news is that tera Sinistcha is really good so it doesn’t feel like a waste to do so.

:SV/Darkrai:

Threatening on lead as Darkrai could potentially have super effective coverage vs the whole team and is immune to parting shot. I usually get light screen up and chip it with Grimmsnarl before going into great tusk or iron crown if it didn't boost

:SV/Dragapult:

This is a difficult Pokemon for HO teams no matter what set it is running. The hex set is very annoying because it can neuter all of my sweepers. To beat the hex set I usually try to chip on it with Grim/Probo or trade one of my sweepers into it. Infiltrator sets with specs and band are also scary as they ignore our screens but Grimmsnarl makes a good check to those sets.

:SV/Gholdengo:

Gholdengo threatens nearly every Pokemon on the team for super effective damage, and it will win if it gets too many free switches. Great tusk acts as a temporary check to it, giving time to get up screens and position our sweepers to overwhelm it. I usually set up with iron crown on it to get a sweep going.

:SV/Iron-Crown:

Opposing iron crown is very scary to face because we have no steel resist. I usually beat it by positioning my sweepers against it so that I can use it as setup fodder for iron Crown. Baiting it to stay in with Great tusk is also a good play because they might not expect AV.

:SV/Kyurem:

Like with many teams with a poor defensive backbone Kyurem is a threat, the boots attacker is very dangerous to fight as screens have to be up to live anything from it. Specs is less scary because its easier to pivot around. Iron crown likes to use this as setup fodder.

:SV/Enamorus:

Can sweep the team instantly with calm mind + tera steel. To beat Enamorus reliably I need to beat it to its setup. It is a great Pokemon to setup on with iron crown on however. As for the midgame, you beat it by chipping it down pretty much. I lost to this set a few times while playing, but it seems to be uncommon right now

:SV/Ting Lu:

Very hard dark type to fight because he is so immovable and can’t be trapped, if I can chip him down though, usually Ting Lu teams will fall against the rest of the attacking core of this team. getting chip whenever possible is the way to beat Ting Lu, so I get it whenever possible.

:SV/Hoopa-Unbound:

Hoopa's offensive presence is scary, and its typing + special defense makes it really hard to break through. Usually I trade one of my sweepers to weaken it.

Q & A

What if Kingambit or Heatran uses tera to escape the trap?

This is a great question and why it is so hard to build around Probopass in the first place. The secret to this team is that it loads up on threats that beat Kingambit if it uses Tera. The presence of Pokemon like great tusk and stored power iron crown causes this tera to be very low value, causing it to be wasted. This usually leads to a victory because they won’t have tera to answer our powerful end game sweepers, and Kingambit won’t be resisting their attacks anymore. The same will apply for Heatran and any other weird steel type the opponent is running that Probopass might be able to trap.

What if the enemy Kingambit is low kick?

I usually just switch Probopass in anyways without worrying about low kick because if it is low kick there is a high chance that it doesn’t also have iron head. This is great information because it means tera fairy Sinistcha can 1v1 the low kick Kingambit and win. Also, if you are worried about a Kingambit being low kick and you absolutely need it removed you can terastalize fighting and live any hit from it.

Why are you using Probopass instead of Magnezone?

Magnezone is the more traditional option for the role of magnet pull Pokemon. However, offensive Magnezone is completely unable to 1v1 Kingambit in any capacity. It cannot switch in at any point because it risks getting 2hkoed on the switch, accomplishing nothing. What’s even worse is that after a swords dance Kingambit can sucker punch ohko you and possibly sweep your team from there. Probopass avoids every one of these issues which makes it the superior choice.

Technically defensive Magnezone can function in a similar vein to Probopass with max hp and defense to trap Kingambit. However, Probopass works better on this team for a few reasons:
  1. Probopass’ defensive stats are better, particularly its special defense and this really helps when taking hits from various Pokemon. This also lets it get a trap off cleaner than Magnezone, usually allowing it to do more than just trap something and die.
  2. Probopass isn’t weak to fire, if I used Magnezone on this team I would get destroyed by fire types. Probopass helps the team not be so weak to fire types by soft checking a few of them
  3. Probopass can trap Heatran, Heatran is a bigger threat to the team than Skarmory, so Probopass helps support the team better in this way.
  4. Probopass has access to stealth rocks which is always nice to fit on a team, and they have helped me win many games.
There is also another consideration and that is if Kingambit is running black glasses tera dark:

+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 1 ally fainted Tera Dark Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Magnezone: 362-426 (105.2 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 3 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Magnezone: 321-378 (93.3 - 109.8%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

If Kingambit is both black glasses and tera dark, it threatens to 1v1 Magnezone and run away with the game. Probopass allows you to get the trap off against these variants consistently.

Replays
Replays are marked with an icon :Kingambit: to indicate which Pokemon was trapped

SUCCESSFUL TRAP REPLAYS:

:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121380799-iq5d60ley1onfi98g3is2fcbmkc21rupw - Peak game
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121360488-atmhsk4cvbkos67szmgx65vuos8zrwcpw - vs Offense
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119352124-zn2hmkiet774frpdp17mpligdgiahmjpw - Vs HO
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121928489-azuco5b8c5n0rt6zu9oa8p7w6iubqzipw Vs - Balance
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2118615398-eh3zwy2c9l5x9efgk429cq6lxm3b832pw - vs balance
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2117464115-10bhoz7mf1s6jx387gd7jloslgacklfpw - vs offense
:Kingambit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121931305-07ojk2gfcpqmupvybxvisasr4fmjnvjpw - vs offense
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120962061-oyt3i54cacwn1x5hi8jnyp5cdun4217pw - Trapped instantly, showcases the whole team well
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120888351-dzstr1dtqm2vcg37ht3c4sal5nc1i5opw - Heatran revenge killed
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2118034883-xdzgtz3hd8hkwow99522dh67l4y2wvtpw - vs balance, tera forced
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2117852228 - vs terrain offense, Trapped immediately
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121925001-bb9x8nn23i7vqbo8832xizesaih3p67pw - midgame trap
:Heatran: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2117390303-y3td08ihqa1hmhfomg3x3rlwe5jduyspw - mid ladder replay, but still gets the point across.
:Lilligant:???!?!?!?! https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121374592-rhike5hvzw8hbq3l1q8pao84r8mgnivpw -Shoutouts to dct1 mimilimi for guessing what probopass does, if you see this you're cool.

NON-TRAP REPLAYS:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120945673-eax8v97xj699xd6fi6uk67w9wpw560apw - vs balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120941434-syq05smfrhzybdmjf07d99sedx7s4mppw - vs offense
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120938104-59x3bukvg0v13zbf2qcygi5fyx8aa9ppw - fighting rain
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119380062-vj0pu40s8q2pshg56usjw6m7ka4ut0dpw - vs sun team
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119331639-h7nciy9aljbfwm7fiysl7e0vjqsohnzpw - vs offense
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120894047-yx7gajtb31toaj0bz8sf6pvy7sdy1oepw - vs balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2118633220-ojtnuu689hita28idqna20dtynmkf53pw - vs weird rain team
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121935486-w64b8qpsv5p0ntfsutmztqcdj7hd1efpw - vs sand rush excadrill + Iron Crown
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120880770-mva02y4gmui79xoq78pvndo2ikhkfixpw - STALL DESTRUCTION
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119365102-9dp6yakd0ahibz74r0qqscdk1cghjpapw - STALL DESTRUCTION
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119105482 - STALL DESTRUCTION
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121942447-iemwgs04ogckyijsjfyizxwboe9zdr1pw - STALL DESTRUCTION
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2117467081-k7cw80ez2il4a5d4heejn4p28u4k4rcpw - MUST WATCH COMEBACK VS STALL, STALL DESTRUCTION
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119259926-hvxzorx6yyyyou3ftr31kqb06r62z2wpw - instant win with iron crown vs BO SALT WARNING
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2120198974-kiyi70smpjtk59neb0qaxmu1u08t4ntpw - Primarina tries to calm mind war iron crown and loses.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119370574-xjkexua5q82j41btl2xpmnnlr1tg9kxpw - VS glimmora HO, Kingambit didn't get trapped.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119354241-f37h9iegegsi0cvz5qdqkkskx6nqzlqpw - scary game vs Bulky offense
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119337737-dept9c4tqh8uqbol0zh25imy1qwljkkpw - vs balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119327171-ibcq2mid9ybf8u7df0nu9pj5xck8pd5pw - vs balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121922751-td3vbqsucn0yap00xl77hirk5kf7byapw - vs HO
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119313936-u2sjk7t2vfv0fk4xs8qzp2kxybj42drpw - vs balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119240571-zywwgdk2hx51nr9dti7bdm87qwp2lq4pw - vs 2 fire types on offense
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119221506-8sitypywwnw6pr3x6o5akecgc5t5edppw - vs HO
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119115494-4jmsdg328ldb6ufe0pcoswq3olewey5pw - vs Hoopa-U balance
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2119100183-7vghdbcon9zej3qgm0wkj5wattanefspw - scary game vs trick room
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2117431528 - Mid ladder replay vs Ting Lu, I used tera fight body press to weaken it

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2121966734-kabjws4awjf61pvdthjdwc29wmxg9vzpw - my friend played this replay, he won
Bonus team with a different Probopass set:
Did I mention this is not the first time I tried using Probopass? This was my first successful attempt at making a Probopass team:

https://pokepast.es/1d1723c0545f4123

:SV/Probopass:
Great Nose (Probopass) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 12 SpA / 40 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Body Press
- Flash Cannon
- Discharge
- Earth Power​

This team is a few months old and the meta was in a much more volatile state than it is now, with a heavy emphasis on HO. This team that I made was a balance team. This team uses an assault vest Probopass to facilitate Iron Crown and a choice scarf Pecharunt. Assault vest lets you blanket check a lot of special attackers in the tier and lets you trap Heatran more reliably, while still maintaining the utility of trapping Kingambit. 200 defense EVs is the minimum required to guarantee an OHKO on offensive Kingambit with Body Press. 12 SpA gives a small boost to special attacks. The rest are put into hp and spd to maximize AV bulk.

This team peaked somewhere around 1800s but it felt inconsistent so I rebuilt and made the new team.

Here are some old replays I have saved:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2077493542-6uwxsssbuf9vuwxpjqvn3vx4lgzenmxpw - the OG parting shot into trap, this was the moment I knew Probopass was something special
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2077572289-5y0dmd0xzyktu9clgrcsmmt1z99lysupw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2077522116-0r26twwt19nn2rkko06oqnki9awzsp9pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2077538504-9t6m0u7sb13svsxutyozli7glja7vchpw - lol just watch
Conclusion:

Probopass is my new favorite Pokemon. I had known for months that the idea of trapping Kingambit was a good one. However, it was so hard to figure out how to make this idea work in practice, and I was pulling my hair out over it for many nights. However, after what this team has accomplished, I can say it was worth it. I thank God for the opportunity to share my favorite team with this forum. I hope you have as much fun using Probopass as I did.

- Shoutouts to my friend Simisage1080p for encouraging me to use Probopass and trying my team out
- Shoutouts to my friend Francoise Fat for inspiring me to use Iron Crown and hyping me up to go for 2000 elo

THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, GOD BLESS AND HAPPY PROBOPASSING! :Probopass:

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hey bro I got to face this team on the high ladder and it was one of the most creative things I've ever seen in such a boring and braindead generation, I'm not one to comment on other people's RMT, but I would like to congratulate you on your great creativity and your peak performance.

If I were to give a single piece of feedback, however still very imprecise, it would be to put thunder wave in :grimmsnarl: especially to play vs :Cinderace: since he is of great help against this team (he was the key to my victory when i faced this team ) but I'm not able to say to what extent it's worth sacrificing spirit break which is very useful against dark types in particular, leaving :Grimmsnarl: completely vulnerable to them. In general, you built something incredible with different things, especially :Probopass: congratulations on RMT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)