FOR THE GUYS K DOT VS DRAKE

WHOS WINNING

• KENDRICK LAMAR

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • DRAKE

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
as a neutral party who has no bias, no prior rap knowledge except for lose yourself and slim shady, and diss battle experience being ssundee vs crainer in crazy craft, “trying to strike a chord and it’s probably a minor” is the best line in history

Overall, that's it for Drake. Pusha T has dented Drake's image, I think this will tank his commercial appeal. OVO is being taken apart and I don't know if labels will hire a man who's dirty laundry has been shown so publicly
As epic as this would be, I don't see this beef doing too much damage to his commercial success unless Kendrick rolls up with undeniable receipts for the pedophilia accusations. Drake has legions of uncaring listeners who don't pay any attention to his beefs, as well as a sizeable army of diehards who will insist that he's winning the beef no matter what. We've already seen the dude acting creepy around underage people, and he's still Drake. I reckon that nothing short of a full-on sex trafficking scandal will do him in.

I'm aggressively Canadian and even I don't pretend to fucking like Drake. Between him and Tom MacDonald my country deserves to be subject to an international tribunal for crimes against hip hop
Don't worry. Venetian Snares atoned for the crimes of your people. It's like the thing Jesus did but instead of getting crucified he just shattered his own eardrums by willingly producing breakcore (like REAL breakcore not just putting a bunch of amen breaks over a sample from madoka magica or whatever.

bumping this thread b/c the supposed mole in drake's camp just revealed themselves in this creepy-ass video????

seems like drake was lying about planting the evidence but that was pretty obvious to anyone with a brain
In a way, I sort of admire the audacity of lying about the mole being a double agent, as if the mole couldn't come forward and disprove that at any time. It doesn't make Drake look much less foolish, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)