Tournament ZUWC I - Pools Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegoyuhhi

our shared past and our lost future
is a Pre-Contributor
Team was tagged on zu server through the team role tag, and neither MONNA LUSA nor a substitute were provided within 30 minutes. Requesting the activity win.

View attachment 625891

proof on MONNA LUSA wall

Tuthur edit - schedule
just gonna put the whole story here; the scheduled time was 15 minutes before liza's ping, and at scheduled time monna lusa was online.
then, liza asked me for monna lusa's discord, which i gave him (even tho monna lusa had already gave him), but which he did not contact.
Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.03.53.png
monna lusa during the scheduling had even asked liza to hit him up on discord, which liza did not do (since he was only looking for him in the zu cord, which lusa was not in) and when trying to contact him to play the game, he only did so on ps (where lusa was afk) and smogon. moreover, liza did not wait the standard 30 minutes after ping, but instead left after only 15. had we provided a sub, he would've already been offline.
Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.04.19.png

Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.04.35.png

Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.05.41.png

for all these reasons, i don't think this is a valid act call. monna lusa is open to rescheduling, and even contacted liza, but liza did not reply to him
Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.07.43.png

Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.09.14.png

Schermata 2024-04-19 alle 16.09.30.png
i hope this game gets played

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
just gonna put the whole story here; the scheduled time was 15 minutes before liza's ping, and at scheduled time monna lusa was online.
then, liza asked me for monna lusa's discord, which i gave him (even tho monna lusa had already gave him), but which he did not contact.
monna lusa during the scheduling had even asked liza to hit him up on discord, which liza did not do (since he was only looking for him in the zu cord, which lusa was not in) and when trying to contact him to play the game, he only did so on ps (where lusa was afk) and smogon. moreover, liza did not wait the standard 30 minutes after ping, but instead left after only 15. had we provided a sub, he would've already been offline.

for all these reasons, i don't think this is a valid act call. monna lusa is open to rescheduling, and even contacted liza, but liza did not reply to him
i hope this game gets played
Scheduled time was 10pm+2 thursday,
Lizardu notified team Italy with a team tag that MONNA LUSA wouldnt accept his challenge at 10:20.
MONNA LUSA messaged Lizardu at 10:53, i.e. over 30 minutes after Lizardu's tag. No substitution was made either.
Team Italy is now seemingly claiming that Lizardu was gone before 10:50, but there is no evidence of it, as they didnt notify our team that Lizardu was gone in the meantime.
I invite you to read the elligibility rules for an activity win in a team tournament, to avoid similar situations to happen again.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/post-8529717

Asking for act win as opponent (baibaiats) was not active at scheduled time. I tagged their managers in the ZUWC managers cord but no reply back...

1713619998340.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)