Tournament MSPL: Week 3

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
hosted by Kinzo GeniusFromHoenn , approved by Rage
MSPL Week 3
MSPL_I_Logo.png

art by Bka Onon
Hello everyone! Welcome to the 1st edition of MSPL. Otherwise known as Mystic Society Premiere League. This is a team tournament born through the interest of the people present in the community of The Mystic Society. The team tournament consists of 8 qualified teams ,each having atleast 10 players, clashing in the pool of various tiers throughout smogon. Out of these 8 teams, 4 will qualify for play offs after 7 weeks of round robin. The champion of MSPL will arise in play offs. Lets hope this tournament occurs in succession and enjoy yourselves!

Tournament rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
<<Spreadsheet>>
thank you MCX
<<Commencement>>

:venusaur: Pokerich Clique (6) VS (2) Robin Hood Rowlets :rowlet:
SV Random Battles Bo3: peap vs Kinetic
SV OU: Alpha1013 vs FFK
SV Ubers: Skyiew vs Fragments
SV Slam Bo3: Slip vs feen
National Dex OU: Soul king0 vs adem
National Dex Slam Bo3: Runo vs Uta The Clown
Old Gens OU Bo3: dex vs Lostmemories
SV 1v1 Bo5: crucify vs Close
:Lucario-Mega: Malicious Mega Lucarios (3) VS (5) Snow Point City Snoms :snom:
SV Random Battles Bo3: Piyush25 vs Swagata Mitra
SV OU: JUST ONE GALATINA vs fran17
SV Ubers: Taka vs JojenReed
SV Slam Bo3: justdrew vs Beraldo
National Dex OU: hi.naming is hard vs Kayzn
National Dex Slam Bo3: Oblivion Wing vs Nashrock
Old Gens OU Bo3: Enzonana. vs Drud
SV 1v1 Bo5: NTG Cuz IDK vs stravench
:melmetal: Maveric Melmetals (5) VS (2) MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS :skeledirge:
SV Random Battles Bo3: Kanha Greninja vs Binacle Pinnacle
SV OU: TDR vs temp
SV Ubers: skimmythegod vs Icemaster
SV Slam Bo3: TGA vs roxie
National Dex OU: Bka Onon vs Razorgliscor
National Dex Slam Bo3: Concept Everything vs Velcroc
Old Gens OU Bo3: Ravenna vs Micaiah
SV 1v1 Bo5: Miyoko vs realaccountami?
:umbreon: Brotherly Umbreons (4) VS (4) Esburrado Espeons :espeon:
SV Random Battles Bo3: dunoks vs MultiAmmiratore
SV OU: Beleth vs Chris Chien Pao
SV Ubers: yovan33321 vs Ferenia
SV Slam Bo3: TMM vs fish anemometer
National Dex OU: hidin vs Adriyun
National Dex Slam Bo3: db vs s7a
Old Gens OU Bo3: awyp vs pkcc
SV 1v1 Bo5: bern vs gorilaa
/challenge gen9nationaldexru @@@ -Absol-Mega, -Aggron-Mega, -Arcanine-Hisui, -Azumarill, -Basculegion-F, -Beedrill-Mega, -Blissey, -Breloom, -Conkeldurr, -Crobat, -Cyclizar, -Donphan, -Empoleon, -Florges, -Gligar, -Goodra-Hisui, -Grimmsnarl, -Lokix, -Mandibuzz, -Manectric-Mega, -Metagross, -Mienshao, -Nidoking, -Pecharunt, -Primarina, -Rotom-Heat, -Sandy Shocks, -Sceptile-Mega, -Seismitoad, -Sharpedo-Mega, -Slowking, -Swampert, -Sylveon, -Tangrowth, -Tapu Bulu, -Tinkaton, -Togekiss, -Torkoal, -Tyranitar, -Volcanion, -Weezing-Galar, -Zeraora, -Arctozolt, -Thundurus, -Chandelure, -Diggersby, -Durant, -Flamigo, -Infernape, -Iron Jugulis, -Lycanroc-Dusk, -Necrozma, -Ogerpon, -Polteageist, -Scolipede, -Slither Wing, -Staraptor, -Zarude, -Zygarde-10%, +Heat Rock
Deadline for matches is 10:30 AM GMT+5.5 15TH APRIL 2024

Last edited:

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
hosted by Kinzo GeniusFromHoenn , approved by Rage
MSPL Week 3
View attachment 623135
art by Bka Onon
Hello everyone! Welcome to the 1st edition of MSPL. Otherwise known as Mystic Society Premiere League. This is a team tournament born through the interest of the people present in the community of The Mystic Society. The team tournament consists of 8 qualified teams ,each having atleast 10 players, clashing in the pool of various tiers throughout smogon. Out of these 8 teams, 4 will qualify for play offs after 7 weeks of round robin. The champion of MSPL will arise in play offs. Lets hope this tournament occurs in succession and enjoy yourselves!

Tournament rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
<<Spreadsheet>>
thank you MCX
<<Commencement>>

:venusaur: Pokerich Clique (1) VS (0) Robin Hood Rowlets :rowlet:
SV Random Battles Bo3: peap vs Kinetic
SV OU: Alpha1013 vs FFK
SV Ubers: Skyiew vs Fragments
SV Slam Bo3: Slip vs feen
National Dex OU: Soul king0 vs adem
National Dex Slam Bo3: Runo vs Uta The Clown
Old Gens OU Bo3: dex vs Lostmemories
SV 1v1 Bo5: crucify vs Close
:Lucario-Mega: Malicious Mega Lucarios (0) VS (0) Snow Point City Snoms :snom:
SV Random Battles Bo3: Piyush25 vs Swagata Mitra
SV OU: JUST ONE GALATINA vs fran17
SV Ubers: Taka vs JojenReed
SV Slam Bo3: justdrew vs Beraldo
National Dex OU: hi.naming is hard vs Kayzn
National Dex Slam Bo3: Oblivion Wing vs Nashrock
Old Gens OU Bo3: Enzonana. vs Drud
SV 1v1 Bo5: NTG Cuz IDK vs stravench
:melmetal: Maveric Melmetals (0) VS (0) MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS :skeledirge:
SV Random Battles Bo3: Kanha Greninja vs Binacle Pinnacle
SV OU: TDR vs temp
SV Ubers: skimmythegod vs Icemaster
SV Slam Bo3: TGA vs roxie
National Dex OU: Bka Onon vs Razorgliscor
National Dex Slam Bo3: Concept Everything vs Velcroc
Old Gens OU Bo3: Ravenna vs Micaiah
SV 1v1 Bo5: Miyoko vs realaccountami?
:umbreon: Brotherly Umbreons (0) VS (0) Esburrado Espeons :espeon:
SV Random Battles Bo3: dunoks vs MultiAmmiratore
SV OU: Beleth vs fatBatman
SV Ubers: yovan33321 vs Ferenia
SV Slam Bo3: TMM vs fish anemometer
National Dex OU: hidin vs Adriyun
National Dex Slam Bo3: db vs s7a
Old Gens OU Bo3: awyp vs pkcc
SV 1v1 Bo5: bern vs gorilaa
/challenge gen9nationaldexru @@@ -Absol-Mega, -Aggron-Mega, -Arcanine-Hisui, -Azumarill, -Basculegion-F, -Beedrill-Mega, -Blissey, -Breloom, -Conkeldurr, -Crobat, -Cyclizar, -Donphan, -Empoleon, -Florges, -Gligar, -Goodra-Hisui, -Grimmsnarl, -Lokix, -Mandibuzz, -Manectric-Mega, -Metagross, -Mienshao, -Nidoking, -Pecharunt, -Primarina, -Rotom-Heat, -Sandy Shocks, -Sceptile-Mega, -Seismitoad, -Sharpedo-Mega, -Slowking, -Swampert, -Sylveon, -Tangrowth, -Tapu Bulu, -Tinkaton, -Togekiss, -Torkoal, -Tyranitar, -Volcanion, -Weezing-Galar, -Zeraora, -Arctozolt, -Thundurus, -Chandelure, -Diggersby, -Durant, -Flamigo, -Infernape, -Iron Jugulis, -Lycanroc-Dusk, -Necrozma, -Ogerpon, -Polteageist, -Scolipede, -Slither Wing, -Staraptor, -Zarude, -Zygarde-10%, +Heat Rock
Deadline for matches is 10:30 AM GMT+5.5 15TH APRIL 2024

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)