Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
No but it had a divided mafia and a few curveball mechanics
I don’t think divided mafia is a huge gameplay mechanism to the extent that it forces game flow, though in this game it might be closer to it because people claimed to DLE with no proof that DLE is mafia (which was dumb btw, y’all goons messed up lol)

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Broke yeti: we will take hard clear people and funnel all info to them allowing them to completely control the game, limiting errors and allowing us the Poe out mafia in the most consistent and controlled way possible

woke dle: hey mafia tell me who you are please
hey mafia tell me who you are im definitely mafia

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Broke yeti: we will take hard clear people and funnel all info to them allowing them to completely control the game, limiting errors and allowing us the Poe out mafia in the most consistent and controlled way possible

woke dle: hey mafia tell me who you are please
Porque no los dos?

LOTR mafia is an interesting mention because jumpluff and I made our terms of playing that we were 100% on the same team and his only means of making that happen was to sub us in as a hydra slot.

Even here that could've been obliged with the Cartel.

Two totally different games.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attention duelists:

I am a Neutral looking to hook up with other Neutrals. I'm willing to be the public mouthpiece and organizer for you guys so you can keep a low profile and not draw attention to yourself. I will keep anything you tell me confidential. If you think you can just chill and not collaborate with anyone to achieve your win condition, then just keep doing what you're doing, but I imagine at some point it will help if you can get a line of communication going to other players in the game.

TL;DR: Neutrals contact me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 2

You all wake up to a smaller collection of corpses than last night - only three bodies this time! How curious!

First, New York, aka Clouds, was killed via a triple tap gunshot wound. Clearly this was the work of a consummate professional. New York was a standard Cartel Goon.

Next, Texas, also known as internet, was the victim of a Goon Squading last night. Texas was:
UncleSam said:
Dear internet, you are The Sergeant.

Alias: Texas.

You’re an experienced cop, and will do your best to help uncover the evildoers invading the Big City.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Ability Check <Alias>”. You will check <Alias>’s primary ability. You will also automatically write a report to send back to the Police Commissioner of your results.

You are 4th in line to the commissionership.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
Finally, Nevada, also known as Ampharos, was killed by a single gunshot wound to the head. Nevada was:
UncleSam said:
Dear Ampharos, you are The Mayor.

Alias: Nevada.

You’re the local mayor, and obviously everyone’s favorite person in the Big City. Or at least that’s what your team of spin doctors says.

You are able to submit up to three announcements during the day for the host to post. These announcements may include votes that will be counted (your alias will remain anonymous in the daily voting lists if you vote this way).

Because you are so influential, your votes (including anonymous votes) will count for triple of what everyone else’s do.

You brought your secretary along to aid you in this conflict. Your secretary is <snip>.

Because you are such a steadfast supporter of the Big City, you cannot ever be swayed from supporting it, no matter what anybody else offers you. You know that this is rare and that there are very few other players with this characteristic in the Big City, so be careful who you trust.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
Finally, there was another morning report!
Morning Report said:
It takes a lot to make a stew
A pinch of salt and laughter too
A scoop of kids to add the spice
A dash of love to make it nice
And you've got...

Too many goons (x8)

But when it comes to me and you
And him, and her, and the baby too
Too many cooks, it's true
The saying goes it'll spoil the broth
Honey, I think that's not true
Well, maybe too many cooks will spoil the broth
but they'll fill our hearts with so much, so much love
...too many cooks

A family is like a soup
Everyone adds an extra scoop
Mix an ounce of smiles so sweet
A dash of cool to add the heat
And you've got

Too many goons (x18)
Especially when it's me and you
and him, and Steve from corporate too
Too many cooks it's true
The saying goes it'll spoil the broth
Honey I think that's not true
Well maybe too many cooks will spoil the broth
but they'll fill our hearts with so much, so much love
so much love, fill our hearts with love...

Too many goons (x19)

I couldn't face these streets without you
A dash of crime to add some spice
The city's like a pressure cooker turned up too high

Some people say it'll spoil the broth
But that's not the Wyoming way
Too many goons
Too many goons will serve a helping of freedom and resist the forces of evil

A pinch of salt and laughter too
A scoop of kids to add the spice
A dash of love to make it nice
And you've got...
Too many goons (ad libitum)
How scintillating, as always!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 30 hours, or at 8 PM PST on 3/13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)