Tournament LCWC IV - Semifinals [Tiebreaker @ Post 30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
hello good people of lc, because this tb does not feature Greedy_eb, it's boring and literally no one cares. Thus, the Teamo Entertainment Corporation brings you a beef match actually worth watching

(this beef match has been sponsored by my contacts over in brazil)

Mister Magnus vs Fille, with their egos at stake

Place your bets now
Magnus not teamo(nerd), also wym its not sponsored by anyone :skull:

Brazil (7) vs (1) US Central + West
SV LC: Be7 vs kythr
I never saw be7 trembling at the decisive moment (I never saw them win either)
SV LC: westSasori vs babyboyblues
Sasori is definitely one of the wisest in SV LC
SV LC: Always Edgy vs Greedy_eb
There is a big difference in the skills of the two players
SS LC: STarsAma vs Colin
They told me he was an ace and was 6-1
SM LC: Thiago Nunes vs tazz
I've never seen TNunes lose a match without kingambit
ORAS LC: Ampha vs Luthier
ampha will start losing but we will win in the end for some reason
BW LC: vndrevc vs tko
parabéns pela única vitória, US Central + West
DPP LC: Beraldo vs Melon
dpp lc is not a tier worth commenting on, but beraldo wins

o campeão voltou.View attachment 603855
I’m a bit late. But kinda ironic placing brazil to win 7-1 no?

LETS GO USA WEST

hello good people of lc, because this tb does not feature Greedy_eb, it's boring and literally no one cares. Thus, the Teamo Entertainment Corporation brings you a beef match actually worth watching

(this beef match has been sponsored by my contacts over in brazil)

Mister Magnus vs Fille, with their egos at stake

Place your bets now
Unlike bumfuck LCWC "gamers" who haven't played a game outside of Sunday, stay tuned for this match which will be happening on Friday at 4pm GMT :bellipog:

Update: both players have decided to chip in 20 bucks for a $40 prize pool, which just adds more excitement to the pot. Stay tuned for the games!

Update 2: the format has been decided. The first game will be DPP LC, with lower deciding the next gen

Last edited:
The Fille vs Mister Magnus beef match has been settled.

Despite an unlikely beginning for our man, and an actually poorly played match, he graciously managed to claw himself back, one game at the time, until he found himself victorious! Shoutouts rhydonphilip for ORAS Team and big up to the teamo Entertainment Corp. for managing this event.
Well losing an early 2-0 lead is painful, i guess it was a really fun experience to those watching cause it was a really fun experience for me to play, now as an old men who likes to talk a lot i wont say this is the last one but a vacation from this(considering my health and personal situation) was already a settled thing and I'm very happy to have a "final" game with a dear friend.

I would like to once more to thank all of team Latam on the person of GasaiYunoSan for inviting and trusting me and since the very sad elimination we had I would like to really thank team BR for those preps tests you guys are a really hardworking group of people westSasori is a phenomenom and will in no time play on SCL and take the LC world by storm and Always Edgy / vndrevc i really believe in you guys to become the future as yall improve.

A list of a couple of friends who i will miss a lot and that helped me a ton to comeback and play this tour to the best of my effort and having a decent even tho not great run

Éric genisu Tempo di anguria Lazuli ElectricityCat Always Edgy TDNT daunt vs BlackKnight_Gawain Quinn
Fille Kaboom westSasori Ikaishi Raichy ziloXX Alice Kazumi vndrevc natu Drifting Mendeez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)